Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Aug 22, 2024
England
Iā€™ve been reading on here for a while and also watching her over on TT. When she wouldnā€™t share the screen shots you just knew it didnā€™t go here way, reason I had to join here šŸ˜‚ Well done FieFie you handled your replies back to her very well, her on the other hand. She is off her head that she thinks itā€™s everyone else the woman needs serious help itā€™s not normal the things that come out her mouth. I can imagine she is not well liked by family and people living around her either, people living next to her Christ must be a pure nightmare shouting her lungs out like she does. Someone else will be her victim very soon and sadly I think she likes these dirt sites as she calls them as itā€™s the attention she loves.
Keep the chats up everyone

May 6, 2024
antrim
Iā€™ve been reading on here for a while and also watching her over on TT. When she wouldnā€™t share the screen shots you just knew it didnā€™t go here way, reason I had to join here šŸ˜‚ Well done FieFie you handled your replies back to her very well, her on the other hand. She is off her head that she thinks itā€™s everyone else the woman needs serious help itā€™s not normal the things that come out her mouth. I can imagine she is not well liked by family and people living around her either, people living next to her Christ must be a pure nightmare shouting her lungs out like she does. Someone else will be her victim very soon and sadly I think she likes these dirt sites as she calls them as itā€™s the attention she loves.
Keep the chats up everyone
Up the trolls šŸ˜‚ā¤ļø
In all seriousness tho Iā€™m so glad that people are slowly starting to see that itā€™s her that is the vile bully.

May 6, 2024
antrim
3 neighbours already have reported her to the housing and they have said they have been put to her before about shouting and causing trouble if we all petition to get her out sheā€™ll soon behave
She needs removed from that house full stop. She is sitting cluttering up a 3 bedroom house! There will be a wee family in a hostel somewhere that would be desperate for a house. Flabby sabby doesnā€™t need it. She needs a skip for all her se, and an eviction notice.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
She acts like she doesnā€™t care but yet 99% of her day is spent going through the accounts about her to see whatā€™s being said or searching her name to see if anything new is put up, itā€™s a very very sad waste of a life she leads or should I say existence rather than life

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
The smallest wee bit of info is the difference in her finding out who someone is. Fifie only had to say she won 5grand and within a very short period of time Sabrina had found her real name, and Facebook page.
I shared on here a while ago about being at hospital and someone was also here who was on my fb and then gave me a load of abuse clearly didnā€™t like me and shared a load of my personal information on here putting me and my kids at risk from my ex itā€™s shocking how much people will look for personal information on someone and Sabrina is the biggest stalker about

Aug 18, 2024
NI
As someone who has been reading on here for a while there is quite a bit of personal info being shared. If youā€™ve no issue in Sabrina finding out who you are then do what you want but if you are the least bit concerned youā€™ll be exposed like Sue was then keep the topic on Sabrina. We can see she has alot of supporters who Iā€™m sure are helping her work out who people are. I donā€™t think she knows as many as she lets on but its only a matter of time.