Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
As someone who has been reading on here for a while there is quite a bit of personal info being shared. If you’ve no issue in Sabrina finding out who you are then do what you want but if you are the least bit concerned you’ll be exposed like Sue was then keep the topic on Sabrina. We can see she has alot of supporters who I’m sure are helping her work out who people are. I don’t think she knows as many as she lets on but its only a matter of time.
This is my worry too. I dont want anyone being hounded by Sabrina and her stupid ass kissers.

Aug 22, 2024
England
3 neighbours already have reported her to the housing and they have said they have been put to her before about shouting and causing trouble if we all petition to get her out she’ll soon behave
Only 3 😂 got a voice like a fog horn
Up the trolls 😂❤️
In all seriousness tho I’m so glad that people are slowly starting to see that it’s her that is the vile bully.
think most that like her posts or watch it are just in it for her drama and melt downs. She calls them friends, I think not 😂 she’s the reason I started looking at this , well the other site and then someone mentioned this one. it’s her self that is getting folk to come over for a look. The woman ain’t got a clue 😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
I'm back 🤣🤣 I took a break to have my beautiful daughter all good here. Wtf s all I can say she has lost the plot
Maybe everyone should report her account the way she s in her video today has to be a violation 🤣🤣🤣 I'm going to get popcorn cause it could be interesting
Awww congratulations 😍 hope mummy and baby are all good x

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
She has a video up saying she rang the man in housing and there is reports in about her then went on to say he knows about this site🤣ye fing right, and that he isn’t going to bother following up about the reports, that’s right sabby the world bows down to you, I doubt he said that if you did ring

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Has anyone ever told her she brings it on herself like she said what she said yesterday so why not leave it why continually post about sue all day today and then get upset like it makes no sense she brought it all on herself just because she got no reaction yesterday she was raging so she thought posting the photo
Would work and it didn’t she hasn’t got what she wanted 😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Has anyone ever told her she brings it on herself like she said what she said yesterday so why not leave it why continually post about sue all day today and then get upset like it makes no sense she brought it all on herself just because she got no reaction yesterday she was raging so she thought posting the photo
Would work and it didn’t she hasn’t got what she wanted 😂
She’s been a horrible b. Sue conducted herself very well in them msgs. If it was me I’d be petty af coming up with better replies to sink Sabby lower 😂