Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Sue I’m reporting all them videos she has with your name and the abuse she’s saying about your husband etc. As someone pointed out she is picking on you because you don’t live by, she won’t mention certain names as they do live by so who’s the scared one. Her because like I says your not near by so you are unable to land to her. But like I says god help she picks the wrong one to mouth off to.
I’m blocked or not her friend so I can’t report, so well done you

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
May 6, 2024
antrim
The video about her mouthing off about the housing. I would be sending that to the housing, but further up the chain. That way, if its typical Sabrian lies, they can see what she is saying about them and if there IS a ring of truth that they are simply dismissing peoples concerns, something can be done about it and her.
100%. Either she’s lying about housing not taking reports seriously to try and put people off reporting her, or the housing are allowing her to get away with her s. I seriously hope it’s not the latter

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Sabby slabbering on and on , " oh I'm telling me mummy " 🤣🤣 away and take your face for a se sabby , you need to look in the mirror you fat scabby sty drawers looking melt!! You've been reported by people for taking money of them and not delivering the goods !! You haven't a leg to stand on really. Away and see your physcic women , she might forsee you getting a good slap around the chops !! 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
The video about her mouthing off about the housing. I would be sending that to the housing, but further up the chain. That way, if its typical Sabrian lies, they can see what she is saying about them and if there IS a ring of truth that they are simply dismissing peoples concerns, something can be done about it and her.
I don’t think anyone should be proud that the housing officer is terrified of their mum what does that say about her she’s a bully too runs in the family. I wouldn’t believe her but it should be reported high up because the manager for this area is useless 😳

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
So now a housing officer is bad mouthing people who Sabrina effects the lives of in her street on a daily basis.. is that right Sabrina? Well I wana thank you on behalf of Ur neighbours because with this info U have told TT you've gotten it This man in deep trouble ... U act smart but Ur far from it 🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 keep going that ship of URS is submerged with that wee bit of info .. guys go ahead and report that 1 🤣