Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I saw that too she looks to the left and closes her eyes did the same when she was talking about Rocky and what he supposedly done.
She is desperate for a reaction she’ll keep going until she has nothing more to post then she’ll have to give up well you would hope she will
That was a hard day I was saying goodbye to my red car 😂 funny how she doesn’t post the rest of the convo where she insults me for wearing glasses or calls me a minger. 😂😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Her views are down, her comments are down, her likes are down
all the lovely lovely people have jumped ship, I think a great many will have come here and read, most in the hope they could sound off about what we say, but when they SEE the actual receipts we have, they have changed their minds, hence her trying to get "all angel mums" on side

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Her views are down, her comments are down, her likes are down
all the lovely lovely people have jumped ship, I think a great many will have come here and read, most in the hope they could sound off about what we say, but when they SEE the actual receipts we have, they have changed their minds, hence her trying to get "all angel mums" on side
She blocked me lol 😂 so she didn’t want this Angel mum onside 🙄😜

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
"I'm not fishing for likes or comments"

To quote the great Wishlistsandwhingings.....

Sure Jan GIF