Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
You know I thought the same thing. She says you don’t see her taking picture of our children and putting them on line. Then how did that other account get online with my daughter’s picture. She stated she had the screenshots of my TikTok that has my daughter’s pictures. Everytime she looks to the left here comes another lie. I wouldn’t put it past her to put that picture up. Fits her poor me narrative.
Everytime she goes 2 far she makes up these sick accounts just 2 blame us her her actions .. if she believes Jamie sees everything then he even sees her doing this with his pictures an the disgusting things that she says under them just for sympathy and she's 2 live with that she's disgusting

May 6, 2024
antrim
Said she’s not a groomer but she’s saving pics of other people’s kids in her phone. That’s disgusting Sabrina, you’re not going the right way about convincing people you are not a nasty t.
Don’t compare it with you holding your son that you sold to every magazine going. Your son is dead, taking and posting pictures of minors that arent yours without permission is a crime!