Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
Aine is her wee lap dog and was trying to add fiefie on tik tok the other day. She’s about to learn if you lie down with dogs you get fleas
I know that but how can you prove it’s her behind the account? In order to report someone you need concrete proof otherwise you just look deranged like Sabrina.

On the other hand the account itself I’m sure could be reported to police for using children’s images, they may be able to trace who’s behind it

May 6, 2024
antrim
I still can’t get over people taking screenshots of UNDERAGE LIVE children and sharing it on a public platform. Imagine having images of other peoples wanes on your phone. If it was a man I wonder how serious it would be treated
Exactly using the kids is crossing a line now. These are real kids Sabrina, not imaginary ones! You’re fing sick putting their wee faces up without their parents consent. You are disgusting!

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I still can’t get over people taking screenshots of UNDERAGE LIVE children and sharing it on a public platform. Imagine having images of other peoples wanes on your phone. If it was a man I wonder how serious it would be treated
Exactly!!!! ... The kids r innocent..low blow! But they will get what's coming to them very very silly move ..aìnè if Ur behind this if I was U I'd correct this biggest mistake of Ur live asap before it's 2 late for U .. U look young and this grown ass women is using U and Ur life will be turned upside down like Sabrinas. U can end up in very serious trouble that will effect the rest of Ur life an this will be on Ur record for ever .. I'm sure if U took this down delete everything and apologize to the womens kids U have used they will let this go and if U take my advice after U do all of that stay clear from Sabrina she doesn't work an she's mental anyway but U do work this will always be on record applying for jobs .. distributing images of minors without parental consent is a crime!

May 6, 2024
antrim
Love how she picked the screen shot she has said not a lot on to show people. Shame everyone can’t see the rest of the screen shots that shows what an awful mouth she has and the person (Sue) actually said nothing wrong. Dangerous woman is what she is
This is what she does, tries to paint herself as the victim. In that whole exchange Sabrina was the one calling names and being vile!

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
If this was my daughter being manipulated by and older person I would like 2 think someone that sees it would warn her its up 2 her from here

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-23-17-33-47-45_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-23-17-33-47-45_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_2024-08-23-17-33-51-78_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-23-17-33-51-78_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 64
May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I worry Sabrina is taking advantage of that young girl I sent her a message of what I basically put up here I hope she sees it as good advice an puts things right with yous
Don’t think she gives a s. That account is telling people to come to comment cafe 😂😂 she’ll be a sorry girl when she’s mass reported at her work.

Aug 22, 2024
England
This is what she does, tries to paint herself as the victim. In that whole exchange Sabrina was the one calling names and being vile!
Well think she will find more people are now reading stuff over here. I felt sorry for her maybe just over a year ago, then she started getting wilder and wilder and now the stuff she says and writes needs to have a hard look at herself and how she treats others . I’m sure she does not know the meaning of being a bully 🙈

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She honestly thinks if she shouts the loudest she is in the right. But she’s only one side to a story. Most people want to hear the other side of it.
The photos of the grave were put up by me as I was in green hill for my own reasons. I was informing you all what I’d found. Not one of us laughed or placed emojis under the pictures. All I did was state where I was. She doesn’t own omagh or green hill. I wonder if she’s smart enough to realise it was me who took the photos and who was sitting outside McDonald’s watching her leer at those boys. Well if she mentions it we will know she’s been on here again.
She definitely reads on here she believes all she reads on here we could tell her anything and she would believe it 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Well think she will find more people are now reading stuff over here. I felt sorry for her maybe just over a year ago, then she started getting wilder and wilder and now the stuff she says and writes needs to have a hard look at herself and how she treats others . I’m sure she does not know the meaning of being a bully 🙈
She thinks she’s in the right, her behaviour is getting worse she’s getting nastier and nastier by the day and people are beginning to see the real her they only follow her for entertainment and for the fear of what she will do on them if they dare speak against her or even in support of her she gives them abuse calling them names

May 6, 2024
antrim
She thinks she’s in the right, her behaviour is getting worse she’s getting nastier and nastier by the day and people are beginning to see the real her they only follow her for entertainment and for the fear of what she will do on them if they dare speak against her or even in support of her she gives them abuse calling them names
New photo up on that page, Sabrina is def behind this as well