Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Carrrrrrrrrr

May 17, 2024
northern ireland
I think there is some things going on behind the scenes here have thought it for a while now , that one friend on the Amelia account called Damian if you check him out he is following an account Dogfather or biscuit or something like that, then check who he is following and you will see a few names some of you might know just a bit strange, could be wrong but done think so also the account has pictures up granted but that’s it

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Think it’s Claire Beeton or something. Remember sabby talking about a WhatsApp group with that one Heidi and that Claire was involved. Claire was the one grassed them all up but then was found to be one of the instigators!
She near ate me earlier cause I said I believed sabby telling us she’s supported by an agency ect ok great but she sounded as if they had a group out of concern not for bullying her 🤦‍♀️

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Def Sabrina. Thinks she’s hard now because she knows sues name. Sue hasn’t done anything wrong or illegal so Sabrina has got do all.
Comparing posting a grave stone to someone’s child is laughable.
That’s why I’m saying sue has a patience of a saint because no one would I have let that slide. I would be the type to take it the full way, someone does something to me well depending on what it is, if it’s involving kids and showing the school location etc then I’m for going the whole with with the police and telling the police the child’s in danger for location of school is shared and iv evidence to believe who is behind the account. Like I says Sue is gooden, as definitely that’s a low blow with children involved (btw Sabrina if your reading this, I stuck up for you in regards whoever done the picture of Jamie is wrong) I have no fake accounts I am following you, some things I don’t mind watching but when you go off on one I have the popcorn at the ready as there is no need for your outbursts. What people say take it with a pinch of salt, upload images off a child agree that’s wrong) but like I says I’m the type that wouldn’t let something drop and I still personally feel sue should be reporting the Amelia account. If your gonna give someone abuse fine, keep sues picture in if you want but the kids no need.

May 6, 2024
antrim
I think there is some things going on behind the scenes here have thought it for a while now , that one friend on the Amelia account called Damian if you check him out he is following an account Dogfather or biscuit or something like that, then check who he is following and you will see a few names some of you might know just a bit strange, could be wrong but done think so also the account has pictures up granted but that’s it
Yes biscuit is Rocky’s friend who is always on live with rocky. Another reason I think that Damian account is Sabrina. I think she’s is keeping an eye on rocky via his mate with that account.

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Omg, somethings starting to come together. Rocky is over in Scotland atm with your dogfather, seen the videos of the two dogs which was on Rocky’s live tonight. So I wonder who is the fake account following Rocky’s friend.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Omg, somethings starting to come together. Rocky is over in Scotland atm with your dogfather, seen the videos of the two dogs which was on Rocky’s live tonight. So I wonder who is the fake account following Rocky’s friend.
It’s 100% Sabrina. I’d put money on it. It says the acc was created in July which is when I think we all first made contact with rocky.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Hey everyone, at the cows tail end as usual catching up here 🙈 it's all going tits up in the mad " sabby world " I think she's sting herself and clutching at straws . Hope those involved in her mad lies are OK 🩷 ...... on a lighter note , I'm just going to share my news that I'm going to be a granny again , baby due in January 🥰 . Hope you all have a good weekend 😘 xxx

Oh Congratulations!! LOVELY news 🥰

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
GOOD

GRIEF

What a catchup that was, I need a coffee now!
I dont even know where to start, obviously bits are missing/deleted.

I have been and looked at the account, I'd lay money Sabrina is behind it, reeks of her MO
As for Aine Maguire....Google is your friend 🧐
She could well be under 18, depending on when she left SCHOOL........🧐

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
So if aine is a minor who Sabrina is “fond” of and calls her granddaughter, what does that make Sabrina then 🤔 I think the word I’m looking for begins with a G
Nah it’s another young girl she calls granddaughter, God I can’t remember her name but it’s not Aine, she met her in Primark when she was already calling the other girl granddaughter… all very weird