Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
I'm sorry but I don't really want to fall out with anyone on here,she has put you and your 14 year old daughter on tiktok and you aren't going to do anything about it,I'm sorry but if that was my kid I'd be straight to the police. Maybe it's not Sabrina behind the account at all.
What account s that I'm lost there s so many accounts

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
She near ate me earlier cause I said I believed sabby telling us she’s supported by an agency ect ok great but she sounded as if they had a group out of concern not for bullying her 🤦‍♀️
Well all I can comment on is what I heard myself from voice notes of Claire admitting everything was her. I’m not slating her but she’s not as innocent as is made out. I think it’s been going on years they are all as bad as each other. 😂😂

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
So she got one person name and think she can run her mouth off and blame everything on sue 😯 and making fake accounts sharing children pictures I tell you if it was mines I would be at her door I see she deleting all her videos ..do you think she getting names of rocky to was people not in contact with him to he could be giving her information them 2 bad as each other and that aine one her wee puppet on a string

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
What a day, Sabrina must be hiding because other people have been caught up in her bullying. What the hell is a 44 year old woman doing interacting with a minor anyway!

I agree she is hiding, no wonder, she has been caught out in SO many ways.
One can only assume these younger girls are easier to fool and they may have their own issues going on at home/personal life so they glom onto someone who pays them attention/manipulates them