Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I think, I hope she’s seen sense and removed it. No matter what she thinks I don’t believe anyone here has shared Jamie’s pictures, she can’t go and share someone else’s kids in revenge. Those kids are very much alive and don’t deserve to be plastered over tik tok. I’m glad they’ve been removed.

Saw sense? Or scared?
She saw how quickly those accounts were linked to her, she saw she isnt nearly as clever as she thought she was.

She thrives on the drama, the attention and being the victim, she wanted people to come here, for some weird reason she thinks her "new" tiktok" account means new followers, so she has invented yet another persona and trying to pass it off as who she is (hence deleting her angry videos) Its the weirdest thing.
She is now starting to see she isnt the saint she paints herself to be

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Can I also say thank you to anyone that helped report that account. I haven’t been on since yesterday eve coz of everything, knowing someone had screenshotted the children and shared makes me feel psychically sick. Takes a very sick , unstable person to do that.

Are you OK? 🥰

We all knew she has a very unhealthy attitude towards children (& the irrational hate towards people who have them) Its how she is with young adults thats most concerning, she hates the G word as she thinks it only has one meaning, it doesnt, and Aine/granddaughter shows that.
She KNOWS she crossed the line, she knows being reported could bring grief now.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Just watching that deleted rant from clampit. How come nowhere in thag video does Sabrina say about Aine being a minor? Saying she isn’t that sick to take pics of wee kids, Sabrina you were sitting slagging how wanes were looking the other day. So much for your new account being all positive. Under a fake name, yous have stole pictures of children. The collage of children is from 3 years ago, so the eldest is only 15 in that pic and youngest is 2months. Yous stole that and put it on a public platform to endanger children. I too have an evil ex that I don’t want seeing my children. He doesn’t even know we’ve moved house, we are in literal hiding. The potentially fatal damage you could have done. You are a sick disgusting woman and I wish you nothing but pain. You don’t ever deserve to be happy. You and your gang have went to far showing peoples kids, making up profiles of kids , yous are all pedo bastards. You deserve a life of pain and heartache. And if there is a God hopefully he acts accordingly.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Are you OK? 🥰

We all knew she has a very unhealthy attitude towards children (& the irrational hate towards people who have them) Its how she is with young adults thats most concerning, she hates the G word as she thinks it only has one meaning, it doesnt, and Aine/granddaughter shows that.
She KNOWS she crossed the line, she knows being reported could bring grief now.
I’m really not ok tbh, I feel sick to the stomach. Do i have you on my main account? If so can you send me a wee msg on tiktok, don’t want to write some stuff in here. X

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
No matter how many times I follow/follow back, it deletes the ones I havent messaged every single time😭

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
I don’t know many peoples names on tiktok, I’m not sure who’s who 🙁
Im the same, I’ve no idea who’s who! Please feel free to message me if you want or need to talk.
With visitors I’m not keeping up too well in here but I’m trying to report when I see something and you know I’m here for you all. Sending absolutely massive hugs & love to you lovely people that’s been named & their families.
She is a dangerous person and has no morals xx

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
Just watching that deleted rant from clampit. How come nowhere in thag video does Sabrina say about Aine being a minor? Saying she isn’t that sick to take pics of wee kids, Sabrina you were sitting slagging how wanes were looking the other day. So much for your new account being all positive. Under a fake name, yous have stole pictures of children. The collage of children is from 3 years ago, so the eldest is only 15 in that pic and youngest is 2months. Yous stole that and put it on a public platform to endanger children. I too have an evil ex that I don’t want seeing my children. He doesn’t even know we’ve moved house, we are in literal hiding. The potentially fatal damage you could have done. You are a sick disgusting woman and I wish you nothing but pain. You don’t ever deserve to be happy. You and your gang have went to far showing peoples kids, making up profiles of kids , yous are all pedo bastards. You deserve a life of pain and heartache. And if there is a God hopefully he acts accordingly.
What age s Aine?