Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

getsabrinaofftiktok

Aug 24, 2024
ireland
Hi all.
So Im sure many of ye kmow my TT account its the same name as my user name on here. Over the last few days I have been colleting evidence of this woman bullying and harassment of people. I have received over 80 emails with proof which i have this morning handed Over to the police. We are planning an exposure live next fruday noght i ahve teamed up with two men on TT that do them on a weekly basis. I need to get my TT to over 800 followers for this so if ye could spread the word please. I will be Putting my followers list on private so she cant see it. Thanks you

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
What age s Aine?
Cannot be sure, but it would seem around 18-19 years old. Same age as Jamie's dad was when Sabrina got her claws in there.
A predator knows up to what age they can manipulate.
I hope Aine reads here, and asks herself what positives has there been having Sabrina in her life Vs the negatives.
I also hope she has parental support that can guide her to make better choices

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Hi all.
So Im sure many of ye kmow my TT account its the same name as my user name on here. Over the last few days I have been colleting evidence of this woman bullying and harassment of people. I have received over 80 emails with proof which i have this morning handed Over to the police. We are planning an exposure live next fruday noght i ahve teamed up with two men on TT that do them on a weekly basis. I need to get my TT to over 800 followers for this so if ye could spread the word please. I will be Putting my followers list on private so she cant see it. Thanks you

I am all for Sabrina being held to task over all the heinous things she has done, she is a vile human being, no doubt. Handing everything over to the police/housing/DWP was the correct thing to do.

I am however concerned about exposing all of this on a live, Sabrina has posted (yes we KNOW it was her behind that account) members children's photos. They shouldnt be dragged into any of this any further.
There are other innocent people she has tried to discredit that shouldnt be further exposed in all of this.

I would also look into the effects exposing all the details live will do as far as the police are concerned, will it discredit your findings in any way? Deem them redundant? It is another consideration that should be made.

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
I am all for Sabrina being held to task over all the heinous things she has done, she is a vile human being, no doubt. Handing everything over to the police/housing/DWP was the correct thing to do.

I am however concerned about exposing all of this on a live, Sabrina has posted (yes we KNOW it was her behind that account) members children's photos. They shouldnt be dragged into any of this any further.
There are other innocent people she has tried to discredit that shouldnt be further exposed in all of this.

I would also look into the effects exposing all the details live will do as far as the police are concerned, will it discredit your findings in any way? Deem them redundant? It is another consideration that should be made.
Yes 💯 agree with u on that one

keeeeeeyaaaar

May 19, 2024
iteland
Hi all.
Just requested to follow you on an account. I’ve 0 0 0 across the board 🤣🤣🤣

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
I’m that confused lol is this person legit? I’m sure this photo was being used improperly?

Attachments

• IMG_6936.jpeg
    IMG_6936.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 66
Aug 22, 2024
England
Nah it’s another young girl she calls granddaughter, God I can’t remember her name but it’s not Aine, she met her in Primark when she was already calling the other girl granddaughter… all very weird
It’s the girl that lives in assisted living that she calls grandaughter , in her early 30s, She has a page on FB with her reborns. Her name starts with an A as well. It’s an Irish name I think.

keeeeeeyaaaar

May 19, 2024
iteland
I just created a new account with my username here. There will be absolutely nothing of my personal life in it. Even my own which I stated before is my name is private and it is my name but how many Joanne has Sabrina got on her account lol
It won’t let me change the name as I’d just made it. I’ll put screenshot here now

Attachments

• IMG_4824.jpeg
    IMG_4824.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 51