Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
you know something feels so quiet without all the mad videos. See Sabrina, the less ranting you do the more it becomes very quiet on here. We are all chatting about fake accounts and have had nothing really to say today because you give us nothing to say. Keep up the good work the dirt site may become a lot quieter then.
She’ll be in the town with her doll buying up all the reduced bird food 🥴

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Can I also say thank you to anyone that helped report that account. I haven’t been on since yesterday eve coz of everything, knowing someone had screenshotted the children and shared makes me feel psychically sick. Takes a very sick , unstable person to do that.
I hope you’re ok? I would feel the same my anger would never let me let it go which is why I hope she never shares any of mine.
The things that angers me is she feels she has the right to do this does she genuinely believe we are bullying her and she feels this is her way back at people but being Sabrina she always goes to far and she’s going to end up in serious trouble.
I know exactly how you feel as when Rita sue exposed me she was exposing me to an abusive ex the feeling of fear is awful and I feel Sabrina would do the same thing to be honest they have no clue what it’s like to live like that in fear.
I hope the police can do something he also spoken to them about Sabrina which is why i don’t say much about it and I was told yesterday by her sharing pictures and names she can be done for harassment.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I am all for Sabrina being held to task over all the heinous things she has done, she is a vile human being, no doubt. Handing everything over to the police/housing/DWP was the correct thing to do.

I am however concerned about exposing all of this on a live, Sabrina has posted (yes we KNOW it was her behind that account) members children's photos. They shouldnt be dragged into any of this any further.
There are other innocent people she has tried to discredit that shouldnt be further exposed in all of this.

I would also look into the effects exposing all the details live will do as far as the police are concerned, will it discredit your findings in any way? Deem them redundant? It is another consideration that should be made.
I totally agree with U it's a bad idea but if that person wants 2 continue with it keep the ones in here that don't want 2 be involved out of it .. exposing on a live could close the case before it's even looked at .and it's slander until she's found guilty of a crime

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
Can I also say thank you to anyone that helped report that account. I haven’t been on since yesterday eve coz of everything, knowing someone had screenshotted the children and shared makes me feel psychically sick. Takes a very sick , unstable person to do that.

Hope you’re ok, I would feel completely violated and seething with anger if some random posted my child on a public platform without permission, I’d be gunning for them if they used my dog’s image never mind my child