Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 24, 2024
ireland
My pet ended up being rushed to the vet last night late, she’s now happy for her to come home but she needs to be kept away from the others while she heals the wound so looks like it’s just me and my little buddy in the bedroom on our own for the next few weeks while we both heal 😌😂 I’ve never been more scared I’m so glad it was an absys and nothing that couldn’t of been remedied but it had started to go internal

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
My pet ended up being rushed to the vet last night late, she’s now happy for her to come home but she needs to be kept away from the others while she heals the wound so looks like it’s just me and my little buddy in the bedroom on our own for the next few weeks while we both heal 😌😂 I’ve never been more scared I’m so glad it was an absys and nothing that couldn’t of been remedied but it had started to go internal
Oh no! So glad it’s a good ending, hope recovery is rapid

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She said in her video I’m allowed an a opinion and I’m going to use my voice 😂 she’s allowed to use her voice but no one else is 😂 and the only thing she uses her voice for is to abuse others or lie morning sensible ever comes out of that mouth
That’s all we are doing is voicing our opinion. Yet we are branded bullies. We can’t give our opinions on her account as she blocks us so no one hears the other side of her stories.

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Well last night after a random night of ordering a Chinese I was watching all the videos about Sabrina and her wicked ways. And it shocked me that pretty much all the videos she went into a ranting the mouth ful abuse she give is unbelievable. And then the live now iv never watched the live with her and Rocky and she clearly belittled him into a rocky her way or no way and that’s final. So from watching them videos clearly proved a massive red flag 🚩 she needs help and anyone who ever wants to date her just beware she definitely looks the type to literally stalk you and hurt you if was to ever break up and then S h will be in the cards and so on. Just dangerous is all I’m saying, and I really can’t believe I’m going to say this as I never like to bring kids into anything. Welfare would definitely be involved with them kids if they had of been alive. I can see her temper going and hurting them.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Never heard of that 😂. I normally would hope my kids got it together it’s just the timing if oldest gets it she won’t be able to go to her 1st day in p1 otherwise I’d be hoping she did catch it off her sister now.
Yea it’s a weird one old Irish mothers wanted their kids to all get chickenpox early as it’s worse when they are grown up. I feel sorry for the little spotty one who probably felt awful and all these random kids come in and hug them 😂😂😂