Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Did anybody else read the comments on Sabrina angel mom page? Someone put that Aine has now blocked sabby cause of the bother she is bringing her life🤔 not sure if I believe it, she could just be saying that to people to take herself off the radar for being as bad as Sabrina
Aine brought herself into things by friend requesting me on two platforms. And for what to have a nosey on my pages and take screenshots to report back ? I honestly would love to know why she did it.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Why does she have to always make a big deal into “what people think” she doesn’t give a hoot rant while making her latest video. Good for you! No one gives a f. Stop making it a big deal
If she just went ahead and did the food haul and said nothing about hate comments no one would say anything. It’s when she brings it up people will be more inclined to say something.
I don’t think she read the pizza box correctly as she states she doesn’t like cheese but get a pizza with cheese base and stuffed cheese crust. 🤔🤔🤔

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
If she just went ahead and did the food haul and said nothing about hate comments no one would say anything. It’s when she brings it up people will be more inclined to say something.
I don’t think she read the pizza box correctly as she states she doesn’t like cheese but get a pizza with cheese base and stuffed cheese crust. 🤔🤔🤔
Exactly.

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
750 boxes of frozen chicken curry , burgers and chicken fillets for the dog, alphabites and nuggets. What a haul
Do ya think she likes chicken curry by any chance 😂😂states she doesn’t like cheese but bought a cheese stuffed crust pizza that also has a cheese base and said she will work around it like how 🤦‍♀️

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Did anybody else read the comments on Sabrina angel mom page? Someone put that Aine has now blocked sabby cause of the bother she is bringing her life🤔 not sure if I believe it, she could just be saying that to people to take herself off the radar for being as bad as Sabrina
Well Sabrina was her good friend when I reached out 2 her 2 give her some advice .. I really do hope she did block Sabrina an she learns from this .. she was being manipulated by Sabrina bigtime