Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Her latest video about that Amazon account must be about her mod. The name escapes me but I’m sure it’s her as she mentioned she had a female partner and was always commenting on lives. Another day another person to fall out with, ehh sabrina.

I hope we get a few more videos in similar vane tonight as I’ve had a horrible day and feeling sorry for myself lol.

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
you know what baffles me more she’s giving off about someone uploading picture of a 17 year old POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK who’s responsible for the Amelia account and underage children. Sabrina tone it back a little wouldn’t want to see you break out into another outburst when you get publicly shown up for yet more lies again.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
So she’s started again and bringing sue into it (never mentioned the name just 3 letters in the name) blaming for uploading pictures of a 17 year old and police going to be involved.
Funny how Sabrina is now talking about a ‘minor’ she wasn’t saying that the other day. So she’s friends with ‘minors’ she’s nothing but a groomer. THERE IS MORE PEOPLE THAN SUE THAT HATES YOU!! You’ve apparently been bullied for years so it could be anyone from the last 12 years or a number of people hating on you. Which you deserve coz you are a nasty bastard. Your ma should have swallowed you.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Funny how Sabrina is now talking about a ‘minor’ she wasn’t saying that the other day. So she’s friends with ‘minors’ she’s nothing but a groomer. THERE IS MORE PEOPLE THAN SUE THAT HATES YOU!! You’ve apparently been bullied for years so it could be anyone from the last 12 years or a number of people hating on you. Which you deserve coz you are a nasty bastard. Your ma should have swallowed you.
So if Aine is a minor why is she on Sabrina tik tok why is she being exposed to all that disgusting language and pictures of sh? Where are her parents? I know the ones from the last 12 years must have all turned into sue 😂 and she posted photos the other day 😳 makes no sense

Aug 22, 2024
England
It is Aoife she calls grand daughter but she doesn’t have reborns. Aoife is a student at queens in Belfast and doesn’t live in assisted living. She lives with her parents
Sorry I just seen see was talking to the one that has the reborns one night in a live and took it they were the same person. It’s a usual name but bets it’s dead popular over there. My mistake sorry again

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Speaking of bullied I was going through my phone and found old videos of Sabrina’s “hate mails” never bothered watching but was funny to see her lies from then

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Her latest video about that Amazon account must be about her mod. The name escapes me but I’m sure it’s her as she mentioned she had a female partner and was always commenting on lives. Another day another person to fall out with, ehh sabrina.

I hope we get a few more videos in similar vane tonight as I’ve had a horrible day and feeling sorry for myself lol.
Was it Ellis? If I remember right she is gay. And why that whole rant about Amazon prime account. Why not message the woman privately and say to stop it. Also she must mean the sabrinaangelmom account. I don’t need to worry that’s not me. But can she stop blaming me for every fing thing. I’m going to get the blame for the bad weather next.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Was it Ellis? If I remember right she is gay. And why that whole rant about Amazon prime account. Why not message the woman privately and say to stop it. Also she must mean the sabrinaangelmom account. I don’t need to worry that’s not me. But can she stop blaming me for every fing thing. I’m going to get the blame for the bad weather next.

Sooooo its your fault I couldnt get my washing out today then! 😄

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Crazy what you find when you ain’t looking for it (obviously after finding the video I searched then on my phone)
She really is a nasty piece of work. That’s the reaction you get when you try and disagree with what she is doing. Also that letter that came in the Amazon envelope it’s funny that a few days earlier she has received Amazon parcels in those same envelopes. 👀 I have always believed she wrote those letters to herself.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Sabrina you’re one to talk about minors you sick f! We all know it was you behind the account putting up pictures of other peoples KIDS!
What the do is a 44 year old wingnut doing associating with a 17 year old anyway? What is wrong with you! You even looked in my child’s direction and it’d be the last thing you do.
You even state no under 18’s on your tik tok, so what is that all about then?
How about you get some mates your own age and leave the kids out of your fed up drama.

Aug 18, 2024
NI
So if Aine is a minor why is she on Sabrina tik tok why is she being exposed to all that disgusting language and pictures of sh? Where are her parents? I know the ones from the last 12 years must have all turned into sue 😂 and she posted photos the other day 😳 makes no sense
THIS!!! Its been bugging me because how many times has she harped on her tiktok is strictly over 18s. Heard it nearly as many times as “zero across the board” 🥱

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Speaking of bullied I was going through my phone and found old videos of Sabrina’s “hate mails” never bothered watching but was funny to see her lies from then
How long ago was that if you don’t mind me asking? Is our Sue gonna get the blame for the self written hate Mail too I wonder
Edit, apologies I seen you shared some stuff for us lol