Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
She cant cos she has no friends, she has fallen out with anyone who has crossed her path
True , I've never come across anyone like her !! Taking other people's money is so fing low . Even a homeless person begging has more manners and morals than she has . How would you like it sabby if you paid for something and never received the goods , you'd be the 1st one to have a right old humdinger of a rant and a carry on !! You just don't think do you !!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I wonder if she will try and use this as an excuse if she’s caught by police about the Amelia account. Oh someone else has my email so they must have done it. She does realise that she already said she had changed the password when they put the profile up with the name she didn’t like. She had said oh they will probably message me asking why they can’t get in as they will need a code. The only way they could have got back in is if they had her email and password for prime and her personal email account. Is she silly enough to use the same password ? Something feels funny about this.
You could be right as we know when she’s caught out she likes to get in with an excuse first 😂 not realising that this actually gives her away

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
bEcAuSe tHeY cHaNgEd tHe uSeR nAmE 😄

I cant understand how they got into her email
what ever the reasons for any of that video, she must have give protected information out
so its her own fault, she falls out with EVERYONE she had to know it was only a matter of time
everything she touches turns to s
I dont know what the opposite of the Midas touch is but she has it
I think it's all a lie another video 2 look like a victim.. if that was true she wouldv put proof up with it she talks s another lie 😁😛🫣

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I wonder if she will try and use this as an excuse if she’s caught by police about the Amelia account. Oh someone else has my email so they must have done it. She does realise that she already said she had changed the password when they put the profile up with the name she didn’t like. She had said oh they will probably message me asking why they can’t get in as they will need a code. The only way they could have got back in is if they had her email and password for prime and her personal email account. Is she silly enough to use the same password ? Something feels funny about this.
Exactly she's talking s .. trying 2 prove she's nice and play a victim

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
True , I've never come across anyone like her !! Taking other people's money is so fing low . Even a homeless person begging has more manners and morals than she has . How would you like it sabby if you paid for something and never received the goods , you'd be the 1st one to have a right old humdinger of a rant and a carry on !! You just don't think do you !!
😂

Attachments

• IMG_9800.png
    IMG_9800.png
    316.9 KB · Views: 77

Carrrrrrrrrr

May 17, 2024
northern ireland
bEcAuSe tHeY cHaNgEd tHe uSeR nAmE 😄

I cant understand how they got into her email
what ever the reasons for any of that video, she must have give protected information out
so its her own fault, she falls out with EVERYONE she had to know it was only a matter of time
everything she touches turns to s
I dont know what the opposite of the Midas touch is but she has it
Think what she means is they used her log in details which she gave them she is thick and can’t explain herself atal

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Rocky & Dean Moore chat on TIk Tok!
I’m blocked with dean so can’t see 😂 are yous ever on the fb page are we dating the same guy. Deans been on it a few times 😂 he is meant to be a 🚩

It’s ok Sabrina iv never seen rocky so you don’t need to get jealous or anything. Wish they had an are we dating the same woman, she definitely be warned by the boys to stay clear lol. Don’t worry Sabby if I wasn’t hitched I’d be more likely on that site too 😂 not in a cheater way. Just not wise way for me lol