Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
I’m blocked with dean so can’t see 😂 are yous ever on the fb page are we dating the same guy. Deans been on it a few times 😂 he is meant to be a 🚩

It’s ok Sabrina iv never seen rocky so you don’t need to get jealous or anything. Wish they had an are we dating the same woman, she definitely be warned by the boys to stay clear lol. Don’t worry Sabby if I wasn’t hitched I’d be more likely on that site too 😂 not in a cheater way. Just not wise way for me lol
Didn’t know this page even existed but I must get a look!

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Just listening back to that ramble last night….admits has a fake account for stalking people she’s blocked. Basically admits she’s been banned on main..’if I ever have to make another account again’ so Sabrina how are you any better than us? I have a spy account too to spy on you, but you also have one to spy on others?! I hope your haters that you blocked sees your fake account being shared on one of the proof pages and gets you blocked. The actual cheek of you.

Mary Bradley - whatever your name is, you are slowly but surely winning the race to be the next Lillian. Did you tell Sabrina you favourited a teddy wong video and liked one the other day? The screenshot is somewhere on here of you doing so.

Poppet or whatever your name is, it isn’t illegal what the person done, the details were given to them, it isn’t their fault that Sabrina took a huff over a name (do me id love to know what the name change was…Heidi ? Or a 3 letter one beginning with S that Sabby is obsessed with 😂) anyway, it isn’t their fault she was too stupid to change password.

Noticed Sabrina trying not to sound too homophobic‘your partner is on here and it isn’t a man’ well Sabby I hope this lady comes on to cc soon and joins us.

Someone else said they have face for anything, do they realise they are commenting under a video of Sabrina McKennas? 😂😂 I’ve said it a million times, Sabrina has the face for anything but soap. Literally.

I’ve prob forgot some stuff from video…but seriously, she sits and says stuff - it’s ok for her to stalk, slabber, be homophobic, be a groomer, but if we voice our opinion on her antics we are bullies. Stop the world and let me off

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Over time Sabrina has made me even more greatful for all that I have in my life.
My husband, my children, my family, my friends, my work, my hobbies, my clean & tidy home, my social life, peaceful neighbours...ALL of it.
I think I was always pretty appreciative but seeing someone with none of that and how bitter it makes them, makes you ruminate.

It doesnt explain why she is such a narcissistic, ignorant, homophobic bigot though.
She is the textbook defintion of all of these words, and probably half a dozen more.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Just listening back to that ramble last night….admits has a fake account for stalking people she’s blocked. Basically admits she’s been banned on main..’if I ever have to make another account again’ so Sabrina how are you any better than us? I have a spy account too to spy on you, but you also have one to spy on others?! I hope your haters that you blocked sees your fake account being shared on one of the proof pages and gets you blocked. The actual cheek of you.

Mary Bradley - whatever your name is, you are slowly but surely winning the race to be the next Lillian. Did you tell Sabrina you favourited a teddy wong video and liked one the other day? The screenshot is somewhere on here of you doing so.

Poppet or whatever your name is, it isn’t illegal what the person done, the details were given to them, it isn’t their fault that Sabrina took a huff over a name (do me id love to know what the name change was…Heidi ? Or a 3 letter one beginning with S that Sabby is obsessed with 😂) anyway, it isn’t their fault she was too stupid to change password.

Noticed Sabrina trying not to sound too homophobic‘your partner is on here and it isn’t a man’ well Sabby I hope this lady comes on to cc soon and joins us.

Someone else said they have face for anything, do they realise they are commenting under a video of Sabrina McKennas? 😂😂 I’ve said it a million times, Sabrina has the face for anything but soap. Literally.

I’ve prob forgot some stuff from video…but seriously, she sits and says stuff - it’s ok for her to stalk, slabber, be homophobic, be a groomer, but if we voice our opinion on her antics we are bullies. Stop the world and let me off
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻someone had their cornflakes this morning 🤭 I couldn’t have put it any better myself! Seriously immature woman for her age gets angry over a name change on her Amazon after she gave out the log in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈 omfg it gets better and better

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻someone had their cornflakes this morning 🤭 I couldn’t have put it any better myself! Seriously immature woman for her age gets angry over a name change on her Amazon after she gave out the log in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈 omfg it gets better and better

It DOES fit her narrative though
pooor meeeeeeeeeee, give me attention, whaaaaaaah, give me attention, I'm a victimmmmmmmmm, oh did i forget to ask for attention?

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland

It was Keith they changed the name too. Bit of a sore topic with Sabrina as I think she fancied him but for what ever reason they stopped speaking to him and he got blocked. I think he was rude to orla or so she says. All I remember is Keith would come on her live and talk to everyone and have wee conversations and Sabrina would get very jealous.

May 6, 2024
antrim
It was Keith they changed the name too. Bit of a sore topic with Sabrina as I think she fancied him but for what ever reason they stopped speaking to him and he got blocked. I think he was rude to orla or so she says. All I remember is Keith would come on her live and talk to everyone and have wee conversations and Sabrina would get very jealous.
Sabrina has got no hope with any man. She is vile inside and out.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Sabrina has got no hope with any man. She is vile inside and out.
Ok I’ve got another conversation topic, what would Sabrina put on her dating profile 😂😂

Sabrina - the magic number is 44. Mother of a ghost, a late period and 2 dollies. My suitor should know he will have to be a step dad to these dolls/entity, which includes pushing pram, buying toys and clothes etc Suitor must also enjoy aromas such as sweat, fish/cheesy scents , boy cat pee & microwaveable chicken curry.

What have I missed

May 6, 2024
antrim
Ok I’ve got another conversation topic, what would Sabrina put on her dating profile 😂😂

Sabrina - the magic number is 44. Mother of a ghost, a late period and 2 dollies. My suitor should know he will have to be a step dad to these dolls/entity, which includes pushing pram, buying toys and clothes etc Suitor must also enjoy aromas such as sweat, fish/cheesy scents , boy cat pee & microwaveable chicken curry.

What have I missed
😂😂😂😂
When you see it all written down she really has do all hope 😂
The potential suitor will also have to fund her taxi home from the hospital when she throws a s fit because things aren’t going her way.

EmzyEmzy

Aug 17, 2024
Northern Ireland

What have I missed
Due to the amount of dust,
Asthma sufferers need not apply 🤣