Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
A pair of shoes!!! Wtf. I can't cope any longer. If I left all that tat at my baby's grave I can assure you it would he removed by the council. I can't even watch her anymore she needs to move on, it's boring now. Let the child rest ffs. Same s over and over no wonder she had no mates who could listen to that. Up and at it and deal with it. Don't wallow and waste your life. 😡

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She is out screaming at her dog 😳 my window is shut and I can hear her my son was like what the hell is she at then she had the cheek to put a video up about a cat who is supposedly mis treated, psycho, ten minutes she’s been going now well if that’s how you look after your pets and she thinks she’s a good pet owner there’s no hope for the rest of us. I lived with an abusive man for 20 years and everytime she screams like that my heart races she shouldn’t be allowed to live near people

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
She is out screaming at her dog 😳 my window is shut and I can hear her my son was like what the hell is she at then she had the cheek to put a video up about a cat who is supposedly mis treated, psycho, ten minutes she’s been going now well if that’s how you look after your pets and she thinks she’s a good pet owner there’s no hope for the rest of us. I lived with an abusive man for 20 years and everytime she screams like that my heart races she shouldn’t be allowed to live near people
Jesus that’s bad if you can hear her through closed windows and a good bit from her house🙈 could you imagine the shouts and roars of her if she had a child

May 6, 2024
antrim
Poor wee Benji, poor wee thing doesn’t deserve to live with that crazy b

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Just listening back to that ramble last night….admits has a fake account for stalking people she’s blocked. Basically admits she’s been banned on main..’if I ever have to make another account again’ so Sabrina how are you any better than us? I have a spy account too to spy on you, but you also have one to spy on others?! I hope your haters that you blocked sees your fake account being shared on one of the proof pages and gets you blocked. The actual cheek of you.

Mary Bradley - whatever your name is, you are slowly but surely winning the race to be the next Lillian. Did you tell Sabrina you favourited a teddy wong video and liked one the other day? The screenshot is somewhere on here of you doing so.

Poppet or whatever your name is, it isn’t illegal what the person done, the details were given to them, it isn’t their fault that Sabrina took a huff over a name (do me id love to know what the name change was…Heidi ? Or a 3 letter one beginning with S that Sabby is obsessed with 😂) anyway, it isn’t their fault she was too stupid to change password.

Noticed Sabrina trying not to sound too homophobic‘your partner is on here and it isn’t a man’ well Sabby I hope this lady comes on to cc soon and joins us.

Someone else said they have face for anything, do they realise they are commenting under a video of Sabrina McKennas? 😂😂 I’ve said it a million times, Sabrina has the face for anything but soap. Literally.

I’ve prob forgot some stuff from video…but seriously, she sits and says stuff - it’s ok for her to stalk, slabber, be homophobic, be a groomer, but if we voice our opinion on her antics we are bullies. Stop the world and let me off
She must have forgot she said she deleted her account 😂 you right she has a face for anything but soap putting up a stupid video about a cat because she was caught out at something else making out a cat was neglected and her sitting best cat owner ever but what I’ve just listened to her screaming this last ten minutes I couldn’t even explain the aggression in her voice. The people in this area should not have to listen to that especially people who have been through trauma 😳and another drama yesterday about someone using her prime account, definitely needs a life.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland