Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Jesus that’s bad if you can hear her through closed windows and a good bit from her house🙈 could you imagine the shouts and roars of her if she had a child
The poor child would have no life she would literally traumatise them. The thing is she is actually in her house fair enough her door is open but she’s in hers and I’m in mine I should not be hearing ber

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
That’s crazy the poor dog must be traumatised from her I do hope he is actually deaf 🤞🏻🤞🏻 be kinder for him
It really would the poor thing, she’ll probably she a video up later about people talking about her shouting at her dog but she apparently doesn’t read here 😂 I don’t care what she says as she says herself I have a voice and I’m going to use it well I too can say what j want and we all know she has a voice we could hear it 😳

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
It really would the poor thing, she’ll probably she a video up later about people talking about her shouting at her dog but she apparently doesn’t read here 😂 I don’t care what she says as she says herself I have a voice and I’m going to use it well I too can say what j want and we all know she has a voice we could hear it 😳
What could she possibly be shouting at a dog about?? He is a dog, old blind and never walked. She actually turns me. Like pure vomit 🤮 material is this blade.

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
She must have forgot she said she deleted her account 😂 you right she has a face for anything but soap putting up a stupid video about a cat because she was caught out at something else making out a cat was neglected and her sitting best cat owner ever but what I’ve just listened to her screaming this last ten minutes I couldn’t even explain the aggression in her voice. The people in this area should not have to listen to that especially people who have been through trauma 😳and another drama yesterday about someone using her prime account, definitely needs a life.
If I lived in the area I’d of been out recording her and blanking out the screen so she can’t figure out who recorded it 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Always makes me cringe when people make videos like this. They look all distraught and sad for the video then do they turn it off while they edit the video with music and writing. I don’t get it.
I don’t get it either if I was in distress I wouldn’t be even thinking of taking a video then picking music for it 😳

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I don’t get it either if I was in distress I wouldn’t be even thinking of taking a video then picking music for it 😳
Well exactly I think the same. Like I was feeling upset about my dad yesterday but I didn’t get the phone out and make a video of me doing weird facial expressions to sad music. Those videos just scream attention seeker.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Well exactly I think the same. Like I was feeling upset about my dad yesterday but I didn’t get the phone out and make a video of me doing weird facial expressions to sad music. Those videos just scream attention seeker
How are you today? I lost my brother not so long ago so I can relate some days are harder than others 😳. Everything she does is for attention I can understand someone making a post about loosing someone or wanting talk about it that’s fine but the videos with the faces and the music is too much

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
How are you today? I lost my brother not so long ago so I can relate some days are harder than others 😳. Everything she does is for attention I can understand someone making a post about loosing someone or wanting talk about it that’s fine but the videos with the faces and the music is too much
I’m ok just focusing on getting my kid back to school this week. It’s like you say some days it hits hard and others are ok. Have to keep going.
I seen the video that spill the tea put up wonder if I will be blamed for that. lol she can b and threaten police all she wants I’m innocent. 😇