Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Just seen the video of her admit her last account was permanently banned 😂😂😂😂
And her sitting saying she deactivated it and had 30 days to reactivate it again 😂😂
do me she lies so easily.
Exactly, the way lies roll off the tongue is crazy, she is a dangerous woman. Well her mouth is dangerous. And maybe her aroma. That latest video on her tiktok though, she’s not saying that she deleted it and can reactivate, she’s just saying now that it’s gone. Still implying it’s gone coz she had too many videos of drama and trolls bla bla. I rarely see someone ‘troll’ her. I never see anyone bullying her in comments either. Just a wee dirty liar

May 6, 2024
antrim
Exactly, the way lies roll off the tongue is crazy, she is a dangerous woman. Well her mouth is dangerous. And maybe her aroma. That latest video on her tiktok though, she’s not saying that she deleted it and can reactivate, she’s just saying now that it’s gone. Still implying it’s gone coz she had too many videos of drama and trolls bla bla. I rarely see someone ‘troll’ her. I never see anyone bullying her in comments either. Just a wee dirty liar
Changed her username to ‘sabrinamummytoboys’ instead of angels. The woman is delusional 🥴