Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’m ok just focusing on getting my kid back to school this week. It’s like you say some days it hits hard and others are ok. Have to keep going.
I seen the video that spill the tea put up wonder if I will be blamed for that. lol she can b and threaten police all she wants I’m innocent. 😇
You probably will 😂 that’s all she can do is threaten the police aren’t interested and that drives her mad she wants to be the victim and the centre of attention 😂 the summer holidays flew in, I’ve 2 going back they hate school I need to go and get uniforms tomorrow I’ve left it so late this year

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
You probably will 😂 that’s all she can do is threaten the police aren’t interested and that drives her mad she wants to be the victim and the centre of attention 😂 the summer holidays flew in, I’ve 2 going back they hate school I need to go and get uniforms tomorrow I’ve left it so late this year
I’ve two back tomorrow one back Wednesday, little one not looking forward to going back would rather stay home in years past few days saying no school mammy, tomorrow morning will be tough🙈

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’ve two back tomorrow one back Wednesday, little one not looking forward to going back would rather stay home in years past few days saying no school mammy, tomorrow morning will be tough🙈
Aww it’ll be a hard day for you tomorrow then, my older kids didn’t mind school but my younger two have autism and really struggle they aren’t back until next week and we have had meltdowns all weekend it’ll be hard getting back into that routine of going to bed early again

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Aww it’ll be a hard day for you tomorrow then, my older kids didn’t mind school but my younger two have autism and really struggle they aren’t back until next week and we have had meltdowns all weekend it’ll be hard getting back into that routine of going to bed early again
My little boy has asd among other diagnosis he is really struggling the past few weeks as you get things ready and the past few days even more so, if anybody mentions the word school gets very anxious and starts crying tears and all proper upset

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
My little boy has asd among other diagnosis he is really struggling the past few weeks as you get things ready and the past few days even more so, if anybody mentions the word school gets very anxious and starts crying tears and all proper upset
It’s so hard for them I wonder at times why I bother sending them but then if I didn’t it won’t help their anxiety either. Mine are teenagers now but it hasn’t got any easier in some ways it’s harder, we have had tears too but I’m hoping it’ll settle when they are back in saying that the older one never settles at school he just tolerates it. Does your wee boy get support?

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
It’s so hard for them I wonder at times why I bother sending them but then if I didn’t it won’t help their anxiety either. Mine are teenagers now but it hasn’t got any easier in some ways it’s harder, we have had tears too but I’m hoping it’ll settle when they are back in saying that the older one never settles at school he just tolerates it. Does your wee boy get support?
He is in a unit attached to a mainstream school has support but needs more there is one teacher and two snas in a classroom of 6 kids

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Mine is back tomorrow then not officially back till next week. The are staggering the first days. I’ve uniform all got thankfully. They are so expensive it’s uniform plus pe kit. Then the hoody on top of it. Madness
They do that in my sons school too but he’s in an older year group so he’s Monday i usually have the uniforms by now no idea where my head was 😂 is she looking forward to going back?
The uniforms are so expensive we have to get the pe kits online it’s mad I don’t know how they expect parents to afford it all

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I didn’t get my autism diagnosis till my late twenties. Hated school, especially high school, ended up getting home schooled as I just couldn’t cope and nobody knew why. I feel for your kiddos, and know how stressful it is for them. 😔
My daughter is on the waiting list for an assessment and she’s 21 and then I’ve 3 boys with autism ones an adult now he was so smart at school but hated it the anxiety was too much for him. I’ve always said the world doesn’t accommodate for people with autism they are meant to conform to society and that makes life so hard for them. How have you coped since leaving school?

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Mine back Friday yeeehaaa cause I can't listen to no more weather reports. Barra Best has do all on this fella. Every day looking at clouds, rain storms, cows going in rain on way. FML..melted. it’s so expensive PE alone was over £100!! Has to be bought from a certain shop socks and all. Rip off.
The weather is to be lovely next week 😳 isn’t that typical

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
They do that in my sons school too but he’s in an older year group so he’s Monday i usually have the uniforms by now no idea where my head was 😂 is she looking forward to going back?
The uniforms are so expensive we have to get the pe kits online it’s mad I don’t know how they expect parents to afford it all
She’s a bit nervous but she will be ok. She’s awaiting her adhd diagnosis and she’s got dyslexia and dyspraxia. But she will be grand once she finds her mate. 😀 we have a school uniform bank which is really helpful.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Hey you lovely lot🥰 , just reading your comments there and can I just say what amazing mummies yous are❤️ , cherish the moments as our kids grow up far too quick 😢 then like me they flee the nest and make their on way in the big wide world . ( mine still fly back now and then when they want something 🤣) wouldn't have it any other way though 🥰... But sometimes I think I'd love to go back in time for one day and hold my kids as babies again 🩷🩵🩵 mind you I do have grandkids to keep me occupied . Honestly your all amazing 👏 ❤️ xxxx