Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
She seriously is deranged! Not one person has spoke of really of that dingbat today. Maybe about the roaring of the dog but not one person has and iv not seen no fake accounts of friends underage kids shared. Seriously attention seeking dingbat just because your life is completely boring and you have nothing to centre yourself on attention so you make up a make believe story. Jealous Christ woman you need sectioned.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She seriously is deranged! Not one person has spoke of really of that dingbat today. Maybe about the roaring of the dog but not one person has and iv not seen no fake accounts of friends underage kids shared. Seriously attention seeking dingbat just because your life is completely boring and you have nothing to centre yourself on attention so you make up a make believe story. Jealous Christ woman you need sectioned.
Shes probably bored and looking attention 😂 she wouldn’t like the fact that we weren’t talking about her

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
My daughter is on the waiting list for an assessment and she’s 21 and then I’ve 3 boys with autism ones an adult now he was so smart at school but hated it the anxiety was too much for him. I’ve always said the world doesn’t accommodate for people with autism they are meant to conform to society and that makes life so hard for them. How have you coped since leaving school?
Aw, hopefully she can get an assessment soon, but the waiting lists are awful. I was always quite smart too (that sounds terribly conceited,I know 😆) I don’t mean it to but I could never concentrate then would get behind, then need time off to recover. As I was so stressed out. I've since gone back and completed my degree so, even if your kids struggle there’s always the opportunity to go back. Some days are hard, particularly since my upset over work and so, I’m in a bit of a shut down but most of the time I cope. 😊

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Can I just put it out there I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THAT. I said before I’m not the only one who doesn’t like her. Think she finding that out the hard way.
No one likes her to be honest and she needs the drama she needs to look at who her friends are if they are carrying stories when she has asked them not too shows how much of a liar she is because nothing came from us well I don’t think it was anyone here 😳

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Aw, hopefully she can get an assessment soon, but the waiting lists are awful. I was always quite smart too (that sounds terribly conceited,I know 😆) but I could never concentrate then would get behind then need time off As I was so stressed out. I've since gone back and completed my degree so, even if your kids struggle there’s always the opportunity to go back. Some days are hard, since my upset over work I’m in a bit of a shut down but most of the time I cope. 😊
Well done for all you have accomplished and for lots more accomplishments coming for you in the future! You have got this far, this bump in the road over work is only a bump, it will pass and better things are on the horizon for you🥰

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Aw, hopefully she can get an assessment soon, but the waiting lists are awful. I was always quite smart too (that sounds terribly conceited,I know 😆) I don’t mean it to but I could never concentrate then would get behind, then need time off to recover. As I was so stressed out. I've since gone back and completed my degree so, even if your kids struggle there’s always the opportunity to go back. Some days are hard, particularly since my upset over work and so, I’m in a bit of a shut down but most of the time I cope. 😊
You’ve done really well to go back and get your degree 😊.not a bit conceited it’s good to acknowledge your smart. I am hoping the boys get jobs but we’ll see, one is very sociable but he has learning difficulties so would need a lot of support the two who are more academic struggle socially and the youngest is non verbal so I’m it sure what he would like to do. I’m glad to hear your doing as well as you can it gives me hope for them.

Last edited:

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
All for attention I feel bad saying that but we were all talking about our kids and she does this, as far as I’m aware I saw nothing posted
Definitely nothing was posted, my husband just heard her crying video he says what’s wrong with her now and I told him, it’s clear as glass in fact we can see right through her. Not one has spoke of her today and this give her no contents so need to make up a bull story to bring the attention back. Her dolls and whatever other sob pictures/videos clearly isn’t getting the views so bring on the crying act bring on the views.

Some day it’s gonna be cry wolf to many times and she really won’t get the help she needs.

May 6, 2024
antrim
My daughter is on the waiting list for an assessment and she’s 21 and then I’ve 3 boys with autism ones an adult now he was so smart at school but hated it the anxiety was too much for him. I’ve always said the world doesn’t accommodate for people with autism they are meant to conform to society and that makes life so hard for them. How have you coped since leaving school?
My 19 year old daughter is on the waiting list too, for autism and adhd. My youngest has both too. Pretty sure I’m on the spectrum myself but I’ve got this far in life without a diagnosis so it’s not really important for me to have one.