Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I have no idea whats happened either
I *think someone has messaged her saying someone has posted something
she is raging at the people who are supposedly looking out for her, I *think
No idea what the photo/post is supposed to be though.

Tis nice she isnt SO angry or upset that she doesnt forget to record it all though:rolleyes:

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
My 19 year old daughter is on the waiting list too, for autism and adhd. My youngest has both too. Pretty sure I’m on the spectrum myself but I’ve got this far in life without a diagnosis so it’s not really important for me to have one.
My 17 year old as both, same as you I’m nearly sure I have autism or adhd I am the most chaotic person you will ever meet 😂 my eldest is 31 and she said to me anything she has ever read on adhd is describing me 😂. I never thought of any of mine having autism it was the health visitor picked it up with the youngest and it went from there

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
You’ve done really well to go back and get your degree 😊.not a bit conceited it’s good to acknowledge your smart. I am hoping the boys get jobs but we’ll see, one is very sociable but he has learning difficulties so would need a lot of support the two who are more academic struggle socially and the youngest is non verbal so I’m it sure what he would like to do. I’m glad to hear your doing as well as you can it gives me hope for them.
Aww thank you so much, I really appreciate that. Given me a little boost. They will find their way, I’m sure. There’s something out there for them. I babysit a little boy who’s non verbal it’s hard work but so rewarding.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I have no idea whats happened either
I *think someone has messaged her saying someone has posted something
she is raging at the people who are supposedly looking out for her, I *think
No idea what the photo/post is supposed to be though.

Tis nice she isnt SO angry or upset that she doesnt forget to record it all though:rolleyes:
If she didn’t want messaged she could just have said I’m going to bed so don’t message me and turn her phone of but no she wouldn’t get attention that way. It wouldn’t surprise me for her to have made all this up, she didn’t stay sweet long on her new account

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
If she didn’t want messaged she could just have said I’m going to bed so don’t message me and turn her phone of but no she wouldn’t get attention that way. It wouldn’t surprise me for her to have made all this up, she didn’t stay sweet long on her new account
Turnt off the comments for added dramatic effect 😂😂

On a side note how many days you had them jammies on for Sabby

May 6, 2024
antrim
My 17 year old as both, same as you I’m nearly sure I have autism or adhd I am the most chaotic person you will ever meet 😂 my eldest is 31 and she said to me anything she has ever read on adhd is describing me 😂. I never thought of any of mine having autism it was the health visitor picked it up with the youngest and it went from there
Omg my daughter is always telling me I have adhd 😂 I may well have both too considering my youngest has both. Was health visitor mentioned it first to me about my son because he had delayed speech. He’s 9 now and doesn’t shut up 😂🥴

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Aww thank you so much, I really appreciate that. Given me a little boost. They will find their way, I’m sure. There’s something out there for them. I babysit a little boy who’s non verbal it’s hard work but so rewarding.
Yeah it can be so rewarding he’s so intelligent and he texts me, his messages are hilarious, he can talk but is classed as non verbal because he doesn’t speak much and he talks in riddles when he does only those who know him well know what he’s on about.

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
I’m going to take a dog out for a walk then going to bed.

Was the dog comment for us to let us know you actually walk the dog

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Omg my daughter is always telling me I have adhd 😂 I may well have both too considering my youngest has both. Was health visitor mentioned it first to me about my son because he had delayed speech. He’s 9 now and doesn’t shut up 😂🥴
It’s funny others can see it in us before we do 😂 she goes mad at me she’s so organised and tidy and I’m the opposite I try my best but it doesn’t always work out but we get by that’s the main thing 😊. I think it helps to have the diagnosis for the kids especially for the schools mine wouldn’t have coped at all without support and the having no filter would have get my second youngest in a lot of trouble 😂

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
It’s funny others can see it in us before we do 😂 she goes mad at me she’s so organised and tidy and I’m the opposite I try my best but it doesn’t always work out but we get by that’s the main thing 😊. I think it helps to have the diagnosis for the kids especially for the schools mine wouldn’t have coped at all without support and the having no filter would have get my second youngest in a lot of trouble 😂
Ohh god yes, the amount of friends I’ve broke the news to that I’m autistic and they say, I know and I’m like wtf didn’t you tell me then. 🤣😂