Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Reminds me of when you’re a kid and got a telling off, you would sit and watch yourself cry in the mirror.😂
I honestly think she thinks if she fake self harms and cries no one can touch her. There is still evidence up of things she has said about people. Based on ridiculous accusations. All eyes on the quiet one to see if an ambulance appears

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
What is she going on about now? So who’s taken more pictures of underage ? 🤔🤷‍♀️
I was a silly billy I’ve been using her friends account for months to screen record her rants even on her private account I didn’t edit it properly and she’s gone for the friend now believes it was her oh well silly me

May 6, 2024
antrim
It’s funny others can see it in us before we do 😂 she goes mad at me she’s so organised and tidy and I’m the opposite I try my best but it doesn’t always work out but we get by that’s the main thing 😊. I think it helps to have the diagnosis for the kids especially for the schools mine wouldn’t have coped at all without support and the having no filter would have get my second youngest in a lot of trouble 😂
Definitely helps with support in school! My wee man is in a unit within a mainstream, without his statement he wouldn’t have got in there. Takes a lot of fighting to get the support for them in school, but when they get it the difference it makes is unbelievable. At the end of the day we just want them to feel happy and secure.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
It’s funny others can see it in us before we do 😂 she goes mad at me she’s so organised and tidy and I’m the opposite I try my best but it doesn’t always work out but we get by that’s the main thing 😊. I think it helps to have the diagnosis for the kids especially for the schools mine wouldn’t have coped at all without support and the having no filter would have get my second youngest in a lot of trouble 😂
My little guy has zero filter and afraid of nobody, he has several times told the principal to shut up and leave him alone and will put the fist up to him 😅😅🙈 but he is absolutely hilarious the stuff he comes out with! He has speech that’s coming on more and more all the time. This time last yr he was classed as having functional speech

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I honestly think she thinks if she fake self harms and cries no one can touch her. There is still evidence up of things she has said about people. Based on ridiculous accusations. All eyes on the quiet one to see if an ambulance appears
I was scared to go out go out to the bin incase she saw me 😂😂😂 I’ll let yous know but I think people have given up ringing an ambulance on her they know it’s all fake now

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Just back from the hospital for outpatient check up and stitches out been out since half 12 only home now catching up. Stairs was a lot easier to get up this time lol. That crying video is fing wild I’ve sent it to people saying look at this wild b 😂😂 oh I’m so upset oh hang on till I get my phone out
Glad you are on the mend xxx

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
My little guy has zero filter and afraid of nobody, he has several times told the principal to shut up and leave him alone and will put the fist up to him 😅😅🙈 but he is absolutely hilarious the stuff he comes out with! He has speech that’s coming on more and more all the time. This time last yr he was classed as having functional speech
That’s so funny that’s like something my son would come out with too he’s older now and sometimes I’m literally terrified of what he’ll say he didn like a stand in teacher and he told his classroom assistant he fin hated the new teacher 😳 nothing like being honest 😊

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s blaming her friend Shauna for being a troll but it wasn’t her at all it was me using her friends acc I wasn’t clever enough editing stuff and now she’s blaming her I sorta feel bad for the friend now in fairness
She’s being so dramatic though 😂 even if it was her friend sure Sabrina turns on people eventually anyway she should be used to it by now 😳