Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
That’s so funny that’s like something my son would come out with too he’s older now and sometimes I’m literally terrified of what he’ll say he didn like a stand in teacher and he told his classroom assistant he fin hated the new teacher 😳 nothing like being honest 😊
Send him over to Sabrina, she needs to hear some home truths 😂

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
She’s blaming her friend Shauna for being a troll but it wasn’t her at all it was me using her friends acc I wasn’t clever enough editing stuff and now she’s blaming her I sorta feel bad for the friend now in fairness
How did u get into the friends account? I'm lost...how did she know? Sorry not very technical

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Don’t you’ve done her a favour getting rid of that mad cow
I’m sure I did but Shauna is quiet and up Sabrina sleep arse has been for over ten years she def didn’t do it I may delete the Shauna account now the secrets out 😂😭🤦‍♀️and keep my very own clampit or Amy e take it down and confess all my sins

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
That’s so funny that’s like something my son would come out with too he’s older now and sometimes I’m literally terrified of what he’ll say he didn like a stand in teacher and he told his classroom assistant he fin hated the new teacher 😳 nothing like being honest 😊
I love his honesty lol but sometimes he is to honest 😅 or when you are out in public in a shop paying for something goes up the counter with you are leans on the counter and says hello lovely lady im ??????🤣 little charmer

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Sorry, just trying to get this straight, lol you pretended to be Shauna as in you made up a copy account, or Shauna gave you her login details?
Shauna gave me her login details couple months ago so that I could fix something for her while she was in hospital and I kept them she was also not very smart so Sabrina if your reading this I’ll admit I got very carried away the details I got from Shauna’s acc was absolutely insane I even got her fb at one point she spent nearly a hundred pound of her own money on your se and she’s so proud of them she’s spent days painting your stupid alien babies I feel sorry for her a little bit now but I can guarntee
You sabby it’s not her

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Even if she does I have them 😂🫣 I’m beginning to lead a very sad depressing life lol

The Best Good Job GIF by Apple TV+

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Aw I've missed everything had the family in the port today I'm skipping loads of pages 2 tired 2 catch up 🙈 .. but what have yous done on Sabrina 🤣🤣that last video of hers wtf! Who at that age comes on 2 TT 2 cry at her phone! 🫣🫣🫣I'm cringing for her she's 43 years old I've seen 14 years acting like that on her .. fill me in pleaseeee quick low down x🤣