Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Aw I've missed everything had the family in the port today I'm skipping loads of pages 2 tired 2 catch up 🙈 .. but what have yous done on Sabrina 🤣🤣that last video of hers wtf! Who at that age comes on 2 TT 2 cry at her phone! 🫣🫣🫣I'm cringing for her she's 43 years old I've seen 14 years acting like that on her .. fill me in pleaseeee quick low down x🤣
I took a long running thing to far and got one of her best friends the blame for being a troll it was me all along not the friend

May 6, 2024
antrim
Aw I've missed everything had the family in the port today I'm skipping loads of pages 2 tired 2 catch up 🙈 .. but what have yous done on Sabrina 🤣🤣that last video of hers wtf! Who at that age comes on 2 TT 2 cry at her phone! 🫣🫣🫣I'm cringing for her she's 43 years old I've seen 14 years acting like that on her .. fill me in pleaseeee quick low down x🤣
Sabrina is a t. The end

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
She’s always shouting about karma that was her karma, she would do worse look at the lies she tells and the things she says she deserves all she gets
Aye many Mina deserves it but Shauna not so much I’ll come clean to her personally and take what I have down I got so bogged into the site for Sabrina it clouded my judgement

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I’m innocent and as clueless as you lol I haven’t seen any of the stuff she’s going on about in them videos. I don’t know what has actually been said or put up to trigger her to the extent she is.

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
She’s always shouting about karma that was her karma, she would do worse look at the lies she tells and the things she says she deserves all she gets
Aye many Mina deserves it but Shauna not so much I’ll come clean to her personally and take what I have down I got so bogged into the site for Sabrina it clouded my judgement and I’m bored of it I’m signing off all things Sabrina

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
She's getting the Garda involved now 🤣🤣
The Gardai are to busy to deal with her crap, they wont even understand why she wants them to go to a random persons house, I don’t even understand why she wants the gardai to go to Shauna’s just because she gave her log in details to someone a friend, it’s not illegal scabby what’s the matter were you jealous she didn’t ask you