Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Another video up? It’ll give her something to play the victim about she’ll be loving it
I’m sorry I just can’t understand anyone who gets off on playing the victim. Loves drama the way she does. I don’t get it. Why would you want all that crap in your life. Why not have a nice peaceful life with your pets. She gives me palpitations, like is she actually ok?? This is not normal

May 6, 2024
antrim
I’m sorry I just can’t understand anyone who gets off on playing the victim. Loves drama the way she does. I don’t get it. Why would you want all that crap in your life. Why not have a nice peaceful life with your pets. She gives me palpitations, like is she actually ok?? This is not normal
Same here! Imagine that being your life 24/7. Talk about a waste of life. When she’s 60 she’ll still be sitting on that manky sofa screaming down her phone. I need a holiday just thinking about her life 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
“Shauna will be done as will you”
What for exactly, giving her friend her sign in details for tik tok? Away and give your head a wobble Sabrina you wing ding
Did she just make a video yesterday about herself giving someone sign in details (Amazon) so NOW she thinks thats something the police would be interested in? knobhead she is

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Is this all over spill the tea making the account about her and screen recording her videos sure they are public so what’s the big deal. She didn’t put up anything that Sabrina hadn’t put up herself. She got over her pity party right and quick. Who’s actually going to to send her ss of here after her whole tirade of abuse she gave them. Why not just admit she reads on here and all those videos of her fake crying were for attention.

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
Is this all over spill the tea making the account about her and screen recording her videos sure they are public so what’s the big deal. She didn’t put up anything that Sabrina hadn’t put up herself. She got over her pity party right and quick. Who’s actually going to to send her ss of here after her whole tirade of abuse she gave them. Why not just admit she reads on here and all those videos of her fake crying were for attention.
She wasn't getting enough attention so decided to play the victim same as always

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I’m giggling at her getting the popo, or Garda sorry, wtf she’s in Love/Hate? But she is literally ringing the police for screen recordings of actual videos she has already made. What you gonna say Sabrina? Copyright laws ffs just go to sleep.

And so much for your promise to Jamie about not reading the dirt site. What sort of mother breaks a promise to her Angel child