Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Garda won't do do all Sabrina r U thick ! But U made a threat saying U know the girls address 🤣🤣🤣 an do me a favour will U settle on what accent U Wana use tramp the trramp Adrian then addrian swear I've never met such a fake piece of crap than U! So much for Ur positive new account 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕🏼
Imagine thinking she can ring the Gardaí because someone reposted her videos. I have a friend who’s in the Guards, I must tell him that one, give him a good laugh

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
ok Sabrina once and for all my final post some one take it back to her Shauna did not give me her login details so I could contact you she gave them to me to fix something on her account the fight started off with her and then I took things to far I am sorry for
All the hurt caused to you and Shauna I’ve removed everything including the TikTok account and
Will be deleting cc as soon as I am allowed it won’t let me just now so can you stop with threatening her it’s not her fault I did it not her giving someone your login details
Isn’t a crime sure you did it yourself and posted about it yesterday anyway like I said I’m done now and there will be no more I am admitting I went to far but I also didn’t make anything up the videos I posted where your videos

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
And there we go. It didn’t take long for her to stop crying did it? Now the nasty Sabby is back once again throwing out threats. Who will you get to run you down south then? You can’t even find anyone to pick you up from the hospital, you have to go on the beg for taxi money. Just pipe down ya header
Whose down south 😂 that’s such a good point no one would take her anywhere

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Scabby threatening to go down south to Shauna’s door🤣🤣 she will in her hole can’t go to the hospital for pretend staples she will be crowd funding for that trip for the rest of her life!! No one would bring her down, she is full of s! You can really hear the controlling tone and controlling behaviours in her, if people still feel sorry for her at this stage they really need to have their heads examined

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Am good I took a fight to far and got an innocent woman the blame for s she would never do I’ve deleted it all now
I know it’s easy for me to say but I wouldn’t let it get to you Sabrina is a nightmare and fair play to you for admitting to it. She would have fell out with Shauna at some point anyway you know what she’s like