Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Why is she going on threatening to land at Shaunas then in the next breath she says ‘do you not think Shauna is going thru enough’ make it make sense Sabby
I know and her making out Shauna committed a crime by giving her log in details out! It’s her account she can give her details to whoever she wants! Sabrina can’t control people the way she wants to.

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Sabrina, I just wanted to say you’re a truly horrible person. The way you have just spoken about a woman who is supposed to be your friend is vile, and let’s face it your friends are running out at an alarming rate. You have also just admitted that you SOLD products to Shauna, around a hundred pounds worth if I am not mistaken, tut tut sabby what would the benefit office think of your confession?

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Oooooooooooooooh her video rants ooooooooh ooooooooh oooooooooh tell me without telling me would you classify her video saying she will come to Shauna’s house and youl not hide forever one way another I will get you as a THREAT. Careful now wouldn’t want to have po po at your door for threats
I would say that was definitely a threat to go to a woman’s door to roar abuse at her

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Oooooooooooooooh her video rants ooooooooh ooooooooh oooooooooh tell me without telling me would you classify her video saying she will come to Shauna’s house and youl not hide forever one way another I will get you as a THREAT. Careful now wouldn’t want to have po po at your door for threats
Or maybe the ones who posted on here about giving her a wee visit could do that sooner rather than later

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
How exactly did spill the tea sink herself she wrote it on here admitting what she did and feels bad about Shauna getting the blame for it. You obviously came on here to look and see what “evidence “ you could find. We write on here knowing you are reading it.
This poor Shauna isn’t in hiding she probably has real world stuff to deal with and doesn’t want to bother with a head case like you. Do you expect her to say who she gave them to?

Jun 16, 2024
Northern Ireland
She really does sound ridiculous when she is rhyming off what she thinks she has "uncovered"
She has Shaunas postcode and everything!! :ROFLMAO:
She says she has her phone number too.....why doesn't she just ring the girl instead of threatening to go to her door. Sure she can't leave the house with her anxiety aye right scabby Sabby...... You'll hardly be able to make the journey down south 🤣🤣🤣

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She really does sound ridiculous when she is rhyming off what she thinks she has "uncovered"
She has Shaunas postcode and everything!! :ROFLMAO:
She always does that 😂 like oh I know everything what about her promise to Jamie 😂😂 not to mention the person posted it so Sabrina would see it she didn’t uncover it, it was left for her to see, she’s so simple. I have Sabrina’s postcode 😂😂 isn’t that exciting