Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She says she has her phone number too.....why doesn't she just ring the girl instead of threatening to go to her door. Sure she can't leave the house with her anxiety aye right scabby Sabby...... You'll hardly be able to make the journey down south 🤣🤣🤣
I was going to say exactly that she can’t go anywhere because of anxiety but would go down south, she would need to get a car seat for her doll first 😂😂 I’m assuimg
She would be taking her for effect to look the complete nutjob she is, imagine saying she’s going to turn up at someone’s door aye right Sabrina, you insulted someone closer to home a few days ago and she told you to go to her door and you didn’t 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
And it’s videos like her last ones that makes everyone hate her so much 😳 horrible person she is imagine threatening someone who hasn’t done anything on her I think that everyone Sabrina has threatened or insulted should all meet up and go and visit her as she’s always offering people to her door? She can have all the answers she wants then, or would she go into hiding 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s fuxking nuts. Threatening everyone and screaming at her phone 24/7 and if it’s not the app on her phone it’s the poor disabled dog. Also I seen that video from 2 years ago of the sad facial expressions I burst out laughing. Imagine 😂😂 for a few likes on an app 😂😂
Thst poor dog got some abuse earlier today 😳she was in full vicious mode