Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
Can someone with the relevant degree help me understand Sabrina 🙈 I honestly think it’s the reason I keep watching because I genuinely want to get inside her head…

The contradictions:

* noone under 18 allowed on my page (even in bio at one point)
- Has a 17yr old kid as a moderator
* I deleted my page
- It was removed
* lovely lovely ones texting me to check I’m ok
- don’t effing text or I’ll block you
* someone text me stuff from the dirt site I don’t want to know
- I’m glad that person told me
* I’ll watch what I say
- proceeds to threaten an innocent woman to come to her door.
* I know she’s going through enough
- still hurls abuse and threats

Also why does she insist on saying “I’m not saying names but it begins with *inserts letter* this is genuinely the sort of thing my six year old and her friends might say to each other.

I see the videos are removed already, it’s like she acts on sheer impulse, has no emotional intelligence or critical thinking skills. And there were some posts I don’t agree with in terms of commenting on her personal hygiene etc but where does she dream up her sweet baby boy has been bullied . I’ve never seen that in here it’s like she dreams 💩 up and believes lt.

I would say has she suffered childhood trauma and developed some sort of illness but she says she had a great childhood so… answers on a postcard

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
I hope Shauna saw the abuse Sabrina gave her and why is she after Shauna? The woman is mad 😂
She really is a silly billy. She tries to act all nice in the video then goes off on one then ranting about Shauna’s MH and what she has gone through. She’s really bloody bitter. Anyways I was watching it all and actually fell asleep and my husband hit me a slap because I was snoring 😂 it was the same rant over and over again. And yes you did threaten and iv this video saved too incase you wanna delete that too you dingbat

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
See
Can someone with the relevant degree help me understand Sabrina 🙈 I honestly think it’s the reason I keep watching because I genuinely want to get inside her head…

The contradictions:

* noone under 18 allowed on my page (even in bio at one point)
- Has a 17yr old kid as a moderator
* I deleted my page
- It was removed
* lovely lovely ones texting me to check I’m ok
- don’t effing text or I’ll block you
* someone text me stuff from the dirt site I don’t want to know
- I’m glad that person told me
* I’ll watch what I say
- proceeds to threaten an innocent woman to come to her door.
* I know she’s going through enough
- still hurls abuse and threats

Also why does she insist on saying “I’m not saying names but it begins with *inserts letter* this is genuinely the sort of thing my six year old and her friends might say to each other.

I see the videos are removed already, it’s like she acts on sheer impulse, has no emotional intelligence or critical thinking skills. And there were some posts I don’t agree with in terms of commenting on her personal hygiene etc but where does she dream up her sweet baby boy has been bullied . I’ve never seen that in here it’s like she dreams 💩 up and believes lt.

I would say has she suffered childhood trauma and developed some sort of illness but she says she had a great childhood so… answers on a postcard
she has some form of personality disorder most likely narcissistic and I’m not even joking when I say that look up npd it describes her to a tee. Bullying, controlling, manipulation, the self harm then ringing for an ambulance and posting for attention.
It has to be always about her always Sabrina she’s the only person who suffers she’s been bullied but she’s the bully, nasty nasty person who needs ignored as that drives people with npd crazy they thrive of attention. Most likely her mother neglected them and now she looks for attention everywhere and now she’s giving big threats 😂😂😂 Thankyou Sabrina one more to add to my list then housing have to act and the police whose a silly billy 😂😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
FFS I'm confused so is Shauna getting a letter or Ur landing up at her door!.. make it make sense Sabby .. the women is ill U said that an Ur home shaming her!!! U vile bastard.. 1 min Ur on her side next minbur acting a big women leave her out of it !
She would be too scared to land at her door she’s all talk and empty threats

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I don’t get why Shauna is getting all this spite… it wasn’t her that did it so why start being nasty about her. Don’t give log in details ? Sure she had a vid up last night about the same thing?
Exactly that and she’s calling Shauna names for trusting someone that’s an awful lot of abuse for nothing and she was gave out her prime details 😂

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Sabby listen up leave Shauna out of this U say pot kettle ? I know loads about U U have no idea who I am and what I have in my phone U would run out of Omagh with the stuff I have on U so U know that women isnt 2 blame she trusted a friend so did U at 1 point😜 U shoot I'll shoot back darrlingg 🤣 I fing dare U 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 .. so everyone remember this convo spread it everywhere so she can't deny me saying this .. let's go rock an roll 😁😁

sabmin

Jun 1, 2024
Belfast
What the actual do.... mina states who needs enemies when you have friends when this is exactly her! Calling poor Shauna wither innocent or not all sorts of names thick, stupid, useless and her homes filthy and even fing states her home is filthy because the poor woman suffers with health conditions but yet she's talk s about her all over the fing Internet!! She is one horrible fat ugly waste of space. If Shauna does suffer with MH I pray she's okay and doesn't do anything to harm herself after fat arse has plastered her all over TT. It will be on your hands Sabrina

Carrrrrrrrrr

May 17, 2024
northern ireland
I don’t get why Shauna is getting all this spite… it wasn’t her that did it so why start being nasty about her. Don’t give log in details ? Sure she had a vid up last night about the same thing?
It’s the same with everything that annoys her it is misplaced anger at the wrong ppl a shrinks nightmare

Carrrrrrrrrr

May 17, 2024
northern ireland
It’s the same with everything that annoys her it is misplaced anger at the wrong ppl a shrinks nightmare

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
What the actual do.... mina states who needs enemies when you have friends when this is exactly her! Calling poor Shauna wither innocent or not all sorts of names thick, stupid, useless and her homes filthy and even fing states her home is filthy because the poor woman suffers with health conditions but yet she's talk s about her all over the fing Internet!! She is one horrible fat ugly waste of space. If Shauna does suffer with MH I pray she's okay and doesn't do anything to harm herself after fat arse has plastered her all over TT. It will be on your hands Sabrina
I do not know Shauna but I know Sabrina the low blows she is making about that women makes me sick what this space ... I've held back waiting on a reason this is it 😂 let's go Sabby let's goooooo .. an I bet U all noone will ever feel an Oz of sympathy for her again not giving anymore clues 😁👍🏼

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
In that last video she put up she said she has outed everyone on here, to my knowledge she has found out about who 3 people are on here,one minute she's saying poor shauna doesn't need all this but then she says she's going to land on her door,you know something sabby 3 hours ago you were going to bed,do yourself a favour, get of tiktok and go to bed, oh and good luck to you finding out who I am,I have never posted one bit of personal information about myself and I won't be either.

sabmin

Jun 1, 2024
Belfast
I do not know Shauna but I know Sabrina the low blows she is making about that women makes me sick what this space ... I've held back waiting on a reason this is it 😂 let's go Sabby let's goooooo .. an I bet U all noone will ever feel an Oz of sympathy for her again not giving anymore clues 😁👍🏼
Well I pray you do lol she deserves that karma she like to talk about!😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
In that last video she put up she said she has outed everyone on here, to my knowledge she has found out about who 3 people are on here,one minute she's saying poor shauna doesn't need all this but then she says she's going to land on her door,you know something sabby 3 hours ago you were going to bed,do yourself a favour, get of tiktok and go to bed, oh and good luck to you finding out who I am,I have never posted one bit of personal information about myself and I won't be either.
She only thinks she knows she doesn’t know the half of it 😂 even with her so called outing of people she posted pictures of people and their kids with no evidence whatsoever her account was banned and she made herself look like a complete psycho and bully so really she outed herself 😂

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Well I pray you do lol she deserves that karma she like to talk about!😂
U just watch .. she always says pot kettle so I'm only going by her words .. so if she wants 2 play then so will I .. I sat on the side lines with so much waiting on this type of situation .. if it's good for the goose then it's good for the Gander 😁 ive been waiting on this moment 👏🏼👏🏼 I don't want 2 shoot then li ook like a dick but when she goes then people will see I playing her at her own game I have said enough

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Someone really needs to record that bit where she says ‘I’d never give my log in details to a friend no matter how much I trust them’ and link it with the Amazon video 😂😂😂😂

Edit - nvm I just seen sabrinaangelmom cracker 😂😂😂

I do hope Shauna is ok in all of this. If she’s unwell like Sabrina makes out last thing she needs is Sabrina being a horrible bastard all over the internet. Grow up Sabrina. Or you will die alone, with your dollies

Last edited: