Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Aug 18, 2024
NI
How can she say shes not making threats, its exactly what she’s doing. For her to put any blame on Shauna is ridiculous especially when Clampit/Spillthetea has already confessed. The names she is calling that girl is vile and absolutely pathetic. Shes not one bit upset she just wants to expose another person because she can say nothing else about the 2 or 3 people on here she knows of. I just wish her “friend” who is sending her whats on here would care enough to tell her to get a bit of help.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Its great when she does those mocking voices, she makes herself look even more ridiculous than usual
and the few followers she has left see her for what she really is

"What are ye, 2 years old"??
Coming from the woman who needs her dolly & pram to go to the shops?
The same woman who lives in a house full of toys and no children?

Aug 18, 2024
NI
She thinks she amazing because she figured out it wasn’t Shauna. STT came here a confessed so there was no detective work needed. Wonder if she thinks Shauna gave me the details. Since I get the blame for everything.
I would love to see the actual messages between her and Shauna. I just don’t believe this “I knew it wasn’t her” I’d say she was abusive towards her from the start.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Omg 🙈, trust me to fall asleep last night and miss the banter 😂 my head is fried, I can't keep up 😂😂😂 . I got kinda lost with the whole story . 😂 hope you all have a fabby day whatever your doing , I'm on a high waiting to see if it's true that Oasis are having a reunion 🥳🎶🎵🎤💃
Same, me and my daughter been sitting waiting patiently on update from oasis 😂

3 of my wee ones away back to school today, well my youngest started playgroup on Fri. Teenager back next week, it’s so quiet this mornin 🥰🥰

May 6, 2024
antrim
Omg 🙈, trust me to fall asleep last night and miss the banter 😂 my head is fried, I can't keep up 😂😂😂 . I got kinda lost with the whole story . 😂 hope you all have a fabby day whatever your doing , I'm on a high waiting to see if it's true that Oasis are having a reunion 🥳🎶🎵🎤💃
Best news to wake up to! They’re coming to Dublin too which is the icing on the cake!

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Good luck to all those going back to school🥰
Even more luck to those who need to get them out of bed and on their way😄
One of my teens literally gets out of bed 5 mins before the bus is at the gate 🙈 after an hour of me telling him to get up 🙈🙈 he has always loved his sleep lol I now regret saying as a young child how great of a sleeper he was 🤣🤣

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
One of my teens literally gets out of bed 5 mins before the bus is at the gate 🙈 after an hour of me telling him to get up 🙈🙈 he has always loved his sleep lol I now regret saying as a young child how great of a sleeper he was 🤣🤣
My son used to do this . He now does this getting up for work too, I’m literally screaming at him every morning . I’m going to Lanzarote next week and I told him he may just take week off work coz he won’t have me to be his alarm clock 😑

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
My son used to do this . He now does this getting up for work too, I’m literally screaming at him every morning . I’m going to Lanzarote next week and I told him he may just take week off work coz he won’t have me to be his alarm clock 😑

Lucky you!!
we will need to keep the highlights for you!
Joanne will be on video duty!
The rest of us will keep notes :ROFLMAO:

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I’m just relistening to that ramble from last night while I wash the breakfast dishes…why did she need to state how many followers that Shauna has?? And how she has videos of her boys and can’t get into her tiktok bla bla. And if Shauna is so protective of her children why does she have over 7000 followers on tiktok? This whole thing makes no sense. So many questions I have. Every bit of it sounds like bull s, far fetched bull s. I give up on it