Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
So Sabby is sitting in a 3 bed house being paid for by the Government, the mother is also sitting in a 3 (?) bedroom house, again paid for by the tax payers. SIX bedrooms, FOUR of them for dead people and dollies 😐
Is Omagh Council so flush with houses they can allow this?

Looking on their website, it says they had a meeting in January and it says
"That this Council notes the growing levels of housing stress within our District, both rural and urban; expresses concern at the lack of new houses being built or delivered by the Housing Executive and Housing Associations and calls for a revised definition and assessment of latent housing demand."

hmmmmm

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So Sabby is sitting in a 3 bed house being paid for by the Government, the mother is also sitting in a 3 (?) bedroom house, again paid for by the tax payers. SIX bedrooms, FOUR of them for dead people and dollies 😐

"That this Council notes the growing levels of housing stress within our District, both rural and urban; expresses concern at the lack of new houses being built or delivered by the Housing Executive and Housing Associations and calls for a revised definition and assessment of latent housing demand."

hmmmmm
She only got that house as she was in a relationship and had a child on the way. She doesn’t have any of those now so why hasn’t she been reassessed for a smaller house or flat. It’s disgusting that one person is taking a three bedroom house off families that need them.

May 6, 2024
antrim
She only got that house as she was in a relationship and had a child on the way. She doesn’t have any of those now so why hasn’t she been reassessed for a smaller house or flat. It’s disgusting that one person is taking a three bedroom house off families that need them.
I want to know why she was even given a 3 bed house just for being pregnant, she would have been fine in a 1 bed flat with a baby for the first year at least. She never needed 3 bedrooms.

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Ok so proof that I currently can’t delete this for another three days then it will be gone Shauna never ever had anywhere near 7000 followers she had 700 odd I take full responsibility for all that was recorded and done it was me I have self reported to the law and I’ve been told to delete everything put up and do not continue to which I am more than happy to comply with but threatening an innocent person isn’t ok it’s also not ok mentioning children and making violent threats please Sabrina accept my apologies and let this drop in a few days I will be gone from here as same as everywhere else Shauna isn’t hiding from you either but neither will she be back online for you to have access to her for your violent outbursts I can’t say sorry much more and truly I am but enough now ok please stop
IMG_2652.png

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Honestly, I wouldn’t worry yourself, she’s done far worse to people. Having a cc account isn’t anything bad. And yes an apology to shauna is due but in the long run you did her a favour, Sabrina showed what kind of a friend she was last night.
I’ve apologised to her and come completely clean we now understandably won’t be talking either which again is all me I wouldn’t even have posted that screen shot today but wanted to clear up a few remaining details after that I won’t be back again

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
You have done more than enough to make it right but that won’t be good enough for Sabrina. She wants Shauna to answer her back and give her your name. You didn’t do anything illegal just a little immoral by using her account for your own enjoyment. You have stated you will take everything down. Sabrina didn’t wait to hear Shauna’s side of things she went in hard on her after she stated it wasn’t her. The person in the wrong is Sabrina. All this could have been handled away from TikTok. But no Sabrina had to act like a flipping bounty hunter saying I will track her down. She needs to take her blocked WhatsApp and number as the woman does not want to speak to her ever again.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I’ve apologised to her and come completely clean we now understandably won’t be talking either which again is all me I wouldn’t even have posted that screen shot today but wanted to clear up a few remaining details after that I won’t be back again
See it takes a big person to admit they did wrong and apologise to the woman. Sabrina doesn’t deserve an apology no effing way. If she finds out your name she will bad mouth it all over TikTok. You have done all you should have. If Sabrina continues to pursue this then she will be in a lot of bother with the law.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Kudos to you SpilltheTea, you have taken responsibility, and apologised. Which is MUCH more than Sabby will ever do. She will use this and use this like she does everything else. Please dont let that influence you in any way, she will soon find something else to take umbrage with, and someone else to threaten and spit vile comments at.

purplepumpkin

May 28, 2024
Omagh
Some might not like my opinion but I've just been catching up I agree with alot of the comments.
The comment about going to her house and screen recording it on live is taking things too far.
While scabby is a huge bully there is alot worse than her on this app. Who should be locked up in jail.
I agree with don't share personal details that could track you down if you don't want her finding out who you are. Also the comment calling her miscarriage a late period is very hurt full to those reading who have had a loss I am not trying to attack anyone so please Don't take offence just trowing my 2p in the pot

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Some might not like my opinion but I've just been catching up I agree with alot of the comments.
The comment about going to her house and screen recording it on live is taking things too far.
While scabby is a huge bully there is alot worse than her on this app. Who should be locked up in jail.
I agree with don't share personal details that could track you down if you don't want her finding out who you are. Also the comment calling her miscarriage a late period is very hurt full to those reading who have had a loss I am not trying to attack anyone so please Don't take offence just trowing my 2p in the pot
I think it’s more the fact that many of us do not believe that logan even existed, it’s just another one of Sabbys lies.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
And if she does send a letter , I’d have it plastered all over tiktok for the world to see. Threatening to write a letter 😂😂 calm down Sabby , what is a letter gonna do. If she sees a letter coming with your sty hand writing if can go straight into the shredder. And the way she keeps going on saying ‘she will answer my questions’ Sabby the profile pic etc being gone from WhatsApp means you’re blocked you daft t. And the beeping when you try ringing is your number blocked!! 😂
When she messages someone is always starts of with abuse and then demands them not to block her and to answer her I don’t know who she thinks she is really 😂 I hope Shauna reports her she needs to get her herself giving a load of abuse over nothing she has done far worse herself

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I used to think it was too far too but after the pictures she has posted of peoples kids this week and the abuse she has given Shauna over nothing I’m honestly not so sure anymore 😳 how do you stop someone like that to be honest even if she was exposed she’ll just have a tantrum and blame someone whose not even involved. There is no hope for Sabrina and she’s going to keep on going giving abuse to people because she feels she’s entitled to and because people won’t confront her because she’s so unstable 😳

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

hmmmmm
Thats why they have no houses they have so many houses with one person or parents whose kids have moved out but the excuse is they have no smaller houses to move the people into. There are several houses in here with one person or two living in them and housing won’t do anything I’ve asked to be moved as the house is damp and old but they said there is no where to move me too, I’m assuming that’s why she’s allowed to stay there 😳

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Totally entitled to your own opinion everyone is. I don’t think we are discrediting miscarriages as such as not believing she was ever pregnant with another child. Her whole story is unbelievable. I agree that no one should be going near her house as it gives her the perfect opportunity to play the victim. We all know what she has done and no one believes anything she says.
Because I commented on a few videos on TikTok she chose to pick me and accuse me of all sorts. Then she chose to put up pictures of me and my family and even go as far as making up an account in my daughter’s name and her as the profile picture. The woman is pure evil.

purplepumpkin

May 28, 2024
Omagh
Totally entitled to your own opinion everyone is. I don’t think we are discrediting miscarriages as such as not believing she was ever pregnant with another child. Her whole story is unbelievable. I agree that no one should be going near her house as it gives her the perfect opportunity to play the victim. We all know what she has done and no one believes anything she says.
Because I commented on a few videos on TikTok she chose to pick me and accuse me of all sorts. Then she chose to put up pictures of me and my family and even go as far as making up an account in my daughter’s name and her as the profile picture. The woman is pure evil.
sorry I didn't know the bit about your daughter I've just been trying catch up like I said tho I know she is a horrible t honestly it's her wee pets I'd be frightened if