Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Some might not like my opinion but I've just been catching up I agree with alot of the comments.
The comment about going to her house and screen recording it on live is taking things too far.
While scabby is a huge bully there is alot worse than her on this app. Who should be locked up in jail.
I agree with don't share personal details that could track you down if you don't want her finding out who you are. Also the comment calling her miscarriage a late period is very hurt full to those reading who have had a loss I am not trying to attack anyone so please Don't take offence just trowing my 2p in the pot
Hello it was me that referred to Logan as a missed period. I do not believe for even a single minute that Logan ever existed. It’s someone for Sabrina to get attention from. She makes an absolute mockery of real Angel mummy’s, mummy’s that’s have really experienced miscarriages, domestic abuse survivors, self harm survivors. She takes the absolute piss out of them all, and has triggered me on many occasion. She has put vulnerable people in this group in a lot of danger by giving out details about them, posting pics of their CHILDREN. People that are in literal hiding from abusive exs. Give out their addresses etc.

What I said has nothing to do with genuine people that have suffered miscarriages. It’s liars like Sabrina that have made stuff up for attention. If anyone on here that has suffered miscarriage took offence to what I said then I apologise but it was always to do with Sabrina and her compulsive lies.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
ME. me. ME. ME. Me. ME. ME. ME. ME. Me. ME. ME. me. ME. ME. Me. ME. ME. me. ME. ME. Me. ME. me. ME. ME. Me. ME. ME. ME. ME. Me. ME. ME. me. ME. ME. Me. ME. ME. me. ME. ME. Me. ME. ME. me. ME. ME. Me. ME. ME. ME. ME. Me. ME. ME. me. ME. ME. Me. ME. ME. me. ME. ME. Me. ME. ME. me. ME. ME. Me. ME. ME. ME. ME. Me. ME.

Is all I heard, and she has brought it all upon herself
Shauna has blocked her as she doesnt want to hear her crap, not because she is frightened of her. I hope she takes any letters to the police

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
ME. me. ME. ME. Me. ME. ME. ME. ME. Me. ME. ME. me. ME. ME. Me. ME. ME. me. ME. ME. Me. ME. me. ME. ME. Me. ME. ME. ME. ME. Me. ME. ME. me. ME. ME. Me. ME. ME. me. ME. ME. Me. ME. ME. me. ME. ME. Me. ME. ME. ME. ME. Me. ME. ME. me. ME. ME. Me. ME. ME. me. ME. ME. Me. ME. ME. me. ME. ME. Me. ME. ME. ME. ME. Me. ME.

Shauna has blocked her as she doesnt want to hear her crap, not because she is frightened of her. I hope she takes any letters to the police
I wouldn’t even open the letter. Who wants to listen to that constant se in a letter

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
What I said has nothing to do with genuine people that have suffered miscarriages. It’s liars like Sabrina that have made stuff up for attention. If anyone on here that has suffered miscarriage took offence to what I said then I apologise but it was always to do with Sabrina and her compulsive lies.

I have had a miscarriage. To be honest, what you said? There was ZERO connection to me or my situation. I didnt have to even think about it, I knew who it was directed at and 100% why.
You are correct, she has made a mockery of so many people, ""Logan"" never existed until a Medium saw an opportunity and Sabby saw an excuse to buy more tat.

She is now changing persona (yet again) to try and attract a different demographic, the angel mums, the reborn community etc dont want to know her

moody_blue

May 26, 2024
Across the water

Makes herself unwell the states she gets in to 🙄

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Hello it was me that referred to Logan as a missed period. I do not believe for even a single minute that Logan ever existed. It’s someone for Sabrina to get attention from. She makes an absolute mockery of real Angel mummy’s, mummy’s that’s have really experienced miscarriages, domestic abuse survivors, self harm survivors. She takes the absolute piss out of them all, and has triggered me on many occasion. She has put vulnerable people in this group in a lot of danger by giving out details about them, posting pics of their CHILDREN. People that are in literal hiding from abusive exs. Give out their addresses etc.

Whilst I agree people are entitled to an opinion and it’s fine to share it, I don’t like how people on here get judged for something when Sabrina does way worse and she’s seen as a victim. A lot of people on here have been through alot and she has triggered so many people it was her triggering me that brought me here, police and ambulance here continuously for no reason then her throwing a tantrum because she can’t get her own way.
She has reached a new level of evil and those who support her on TikTok know what they are doing they are as bad as her. Mi lost any sympathy and compassion I had for her when she started posting pictures of peoples kids and laughing at Rocky for crying when his son was born those to me where the final straw now I feel she deserves what ever is coming at her as she brings in on herself and why would Shauna respond to her to listen to abuse, Sabrina hates when she can’t get the last word in and all my accounts are now private as I know she unblocks people to nosey 😳 I agree with you I don’t think Logan ever existed either she just made it up as she was loosing attention on Jamie

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Just had to take a quick insulin and fag break there from Star Wars outlaws. Came on TikTok to that video was it only the one she put up? A letter 😂😂😂😂 straight in da binnnnn burn muddafucka burn
It shows how mad she actually is and another thing any abuse in a letter can be used against her as well she’s so dopey

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown

I didn’t take offence, i understand what you meant x

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
If you don’t like me block me…. If you don’t like what I post, block me, it’s not rocket science - next sentence , she’s blocked me, how dare she, 😂😂
Poor Shauna. She just wants a quiet life while she deals with her cancer. She has 3 boys all on the spectrum, who she loves more than life. She doesn’t deserve this from some scratty old b who wouldn’t know real trauma if it fell out her ass. 🤬

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
To be honest I don’t care how she’s suffering if that makes me a b then so be it 😳I’ve had enough of her she’s back to tears and the victim now after sitting giving threats last night and see how no one comments on her videos because they are scared too
I am Exactly the same. At times I’ve thought ohh god she’s really upset 😬 then the next video is of her hurling abuse at people such as poor Shauna, then it snaps me right back. This woman is a dangerous manipulative narcissist and has made a mockery of poor Jamie’s death, plastering him all over tiktok. That child deserves to rest in peace. The fact that she says we make fun of Jamie’s passing is a complete lie as she knows that garners far more sympathy than if it were just her.