Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Her mums is no distance from her own and she won’t want to move in there because her mums neighbour is one of the girls she blamed for being on here and she called her all the names under the sun she has fought with everyone she possibly can 😳 I would hope housing wouldn’t give her the house anyway

Lets be honest she would need to go SOME distance to find someone she doesnt have issues with!

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Oh dear sabby, so you didn't sh because you had a reason, let me tell you from someone who used to sh,nothing and I mean nothing will stop you if you really want to do it you will no matter the reason, imagine saying you can decide when to sh,she makes a mockery of everything. Oh and if you did take an od you certainly wouldn't be sitting ranting on tt, and if that lovely friend did give you tablets she's no friend maybe she wants you gone,now toodle do.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Jesus H Christ. The narcissistic attitude on that one stinks. Because Shauna kept to her word and blocked her she’s throws her toys out of the pram. The reason she didn’t take out the Stanley knife this time is like they said above the hospital won’t see her anymore and she would have to go to enniskillen. She thinks if it’s a supposed overdose what they will change their mind? They are a minor injury unit they don’t have time for that crap. Also why feel the need to mention oh I don’t love her that way I’m not into girls. When she said I love her to bits the last thing I thought was “oh lesbian”. That just shows Sabrina’s hate for gay people. God forbid people even think of her like that. So there’s the DV , SH , LGBQ and MH communities all made a mockery off. There’s stating your opinion on these things and there’s spouting lies and misinformation and hate about them. Terms like rug muncher just show how common she really is.
What do we want from you? Well personally I’d like an apology for all you have done against my family. And we’d all like you to come off TikTok and stop poisoning people with your nasty vitriol. Also stop grooming young people to stand up for you (btw there are many ways a child can be groomed not just in a sexual way extend your google search Sabrina)

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Oh dear sabby, so you didn't sh because you had a reason, let me tell you from someone who used to sh,nothing and I mean nothing will stop you if you really want to do it you will no matter the reason, imagine saying you can decide when to sh,she makes a mockery of everything. Oh and if you did take an od you certainly wouldn't be sitting ranting on tt, and if that lovely friend did give you tablets she's no friend maybe she wants you gone,now toodle do.

That’s how she makes a mockery of it, it’s not a choice where you can just sit and be like oh I won’t this time or try to use it to blackmail people , if I was distressed enough I would do what I have to do for me to cope then get on with my day i definitely couldn’t switch my emotions on and of nor would I be posting on a public forum about it people use it as coping mechanism to get them through something she uses it as a tool to gain attention. She talks about having no clue she really has no clue about now genuine people sttruggle and she just gives them abuse. I went thought 18 months of intense treatment for sh wnd suicidal thoughts didn’t help much but made me aware of myself and my triggers which helps a bit but people like her are a joke she rants saying we don’t have a clue she has no clue 😳 I apologise for the rant 😂 she triggeres me so much at times and I apologise if words are spelt wrong I have a migraine and I get the aura which affects my vision for a wee while 😊

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Jesus H Christ. The narcissistic attitude on that one stinks. Because Shauna kept to her word and blocked her she’s throws her toys out of the pram. The reason she didn’t take out the Stanley knife this time is like they said above the hospital won’t see her anymore and she would have to go to enniskillen. She thinks if it’s a supposed overdose what they will change their mind? They are a minor injury unit they don’t have time for that crap. Also why feel the need to mention oh I don’t love her that way I’m not into girls. When she said I love her to bits the last thing I thought was “oh lesbian”. That just shows Sabrina’s hate for gay people. God forbid people even think of her like that. So there’s the DV , SH , LGBQ and MH communities all made a mockery off. There’s stating your opinion on these things and there’s spouting lies and misinformation and hate about them. Terms like rug muncher just show how common she really is.
What do we want from you? Well personally I’d like an apology for all you have done against my family. And we’d all like you to come off TikTok and stop poisoning people with your nasty vitriol. Also stop grooming young people to stand up for you (btw there are many ways a child can be groomed not just in a sexual way extend your google search Sabrina)
Did you hear her say I don’t like girls then changed it to women 😂 halfwit

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
She's fecking deluded , that video where she's saying she's not well at all . Bullshit, feck all wrong with her , it's all an act . If someone was really ill they wouldn't be slabbering over TT !! Your a disgrace Sabby , genuine people out there struggling with Mental health and genuine people that Sh , but you are taking the piss . It's all a show for attention!! It's laughable you saying people are bullying you , no one is bullying you !! They are ripping the piss out of you because your a fing joke !! You wouldn't know a real illness if it hit you on the head !! Be thankful you wake up each day ffs . If you like hospitals that much , why don't you volunteer in the hospital and see for yourself what real illness' s are like!!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
That’s how she makes a mockery of it, it’s not a choice where you can just sit and be like oh I won’t this time or try to use it to blackmail people , if I was distressed enough I would do what I have to do for me to cope then get on with my day i definitely couldn’t switch my emotions on and of nor would I be posting on a public forum about it people use it as coping mechanism to get them through something she uses it as a tool to gain attention. She talks about having no clue she really has no clue about now genuine people sttruggle and she just gives them abuse. I went thought 18 months of intense treatment for sh wnd suicidal thoughts didn’t help much but made me aware of myself and my triggers which helps a bit but people like her are a joke she rants saying we don’t have a clue she has no clue 😳 I apologise for the rant 😂 she triggeres me so much at times and I apologise if words are spelt wrong I have a migraine and I get the aura which affects my vision for a wee while 😊
I’m so sorry you had to go through all that and I’m glad you are out the other side and still here 😚 (I’m not into girls incase you interpret that emoji as me kissing you😂😂) but you are right she uses it as a weapon over people I remember her sitting eating a lolly on the sofa and the words (holds up arm) this could have been slice and dice but i thought naw!” Like it works like that. Your brain doesn’t think rationally like that. She actually makes me sick.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Why can’t she say she loves her friend to bits without protesting she ‘isn’t into girls or ladies ‘ ? Who gives a 💩?! She’s very touchy about sexuality
I know, it made me laugh when she said that! Calm down Sabrina we don’t think you’re a big lesbian! Or maybe she is and that’s why she’s so defensive! She needs to stop being so homophobic, you can’t say the things she says nowadays it’s offensive. Sure did she not have a video up one time talking about her brother being handicap. Who even says that word nowadays

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’m so sorry you had to go through all that and I’m glad you are out the other side and still here 😚 (I’m not into girls incase you interpret that emoji as me kissing you😂😂) but you are right she uses it as a weapon over people I remember her sitting eating a lolly on the sofa and the words (holds up arm) this could have been slice and dice but i thought naw!” Like it works like that. Your brain doesn’t think rationally like that. She actually makes me sick.
Thankyou I’m glad to still be here too getting rid of my ex helped a lot, he caused alot of negativity for me which is why I spoke very publicly about it to try and help others and the feedback we got was so positive. I wouldn’t even have thought about the wee kissy face I would have taken it as meaning something nice 😊 unlike her who turns every thing into something twisted and wrong does she not know you can love someone of the same gender but not fancy them 😂 and she says we were dragged up. Yeah that post and her eating the lolly just went to show how she just makes things up as she goes along just to manipulate people

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
I know, it made me laugh when she said that! Calm down Sabrina we don’t think you’re a big lesbian! Or maybe she is and that’s why she’s so defensive! She needs to stop being so homophobic, you can’t say the things she says nowadays it’s offensive. Sure did she not have a video up one time talking about her brother being handicap. Who even says that word nowadays
She’s definitely quite simple and childish in her vocabulary. Im sure she’s even used the “R” word on a couple of occasions.

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Thankyou I’m glad to still be here too getting rid of my ex helped a lot, he caused alot of negativity for me which is why I spoke very publicly about it to try and help others and the feedback we got was so positive. I wouldn’t even have thought about the wee kissy face I would have taken it as meaning something nice 😊 unlike her who turns every thing into something twisted and wrong does she not know you can love someone of the same gender but not fancy them 😂 and she says we were dragged up. Yeah that post and her eating the lolly just went to show how she just makes things up as she goes along just to manipulate people
Hope your migraine eases soon. 😊

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
On a different topic but Santa is going to get me an "oasis" ticket (if he can 🤞) 🎟 (early Xmas pressie) 🤗 I'm going to have to be nice to hubby for a few days 😂😂 🙈 jokes aside , I'm nice to him all the time lol !! .. talking about my hubby , I wonder what happened to the wee b that pulled me up on here for been obsessed with my hubby 🤣 probably sabby or one of her minions 🙄🤔
I really hope I get a ticket! I missed out on Taylor swift. My daughter knows every word to wonderwall and she’s 6… raising her with good music choice 😂😂😂