Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
I know, it made me laugh when she said that! Calm down Sabrina we don’t think you’re a big lesbian! Or maybe she is and that’s why she’s so defensive! She needs to stop being so homophobic, you can’t say the things she says nowadays it’s offensive. Sure did she not have a video up one time talking about her brother being handicap. Who even says that word nowadays
Maybe she is not out of the closet as family might be homophobic so she acts homophobic to cover up and gets shockingly defensive and argumentative 🤷🏼‍♀️

Aug 7, 2024
new castle
“Don’t you dare think u can hide from me” imagine speaking to someone like that it’s like she’s speaking to a piece of s h i t on her shoe. You canr speak to people like that. Anyone spoke to me like that It would be the last time. Maybe if she asked nice in a nice tone she would get somewhere but speaking to someone like that y should they unblock her.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Shauna took Sabby’s advice, “if you don’t like Me, block me”
and still she has an issue with that.
using the word mockery, a word that’s been branded about a few times on here today, but she’s not reading on here, ofcourse, since she promised Jamie.
She has an issue with it cause scabby was t the one doing the blocking

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Whether it is or not, fair play to her 😂
Honestly though I’m not sure, I did think so yesterday tbh. Either way I hope the lady Shauna is ok, nobody deserves to have all them crazy videos be made about them, a few of us know what it’s like being ‘outed’ and have names/addresses/pics put out, she is obsessed with this woman and needs her to unblock so she can send her a pile of abuse , she won’t be happy until she’s run that woman into the ground

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Hahaha go Shauna keep it up it’s driving her mad. Why would she unblock her for a load of abuse before she’s even got a say in. She’s already told her it wasn’t her and she can’t get in her TikTok so that’s all she getting. She doesn’t deserve to know who spill the tea is because we know what she does with that information. And why does she Keep being kids into it. Why mention them at all why not say a family member. Awfully obsessed with children is Sabrina.
Maybe I’m spill the tea maybe Alvin is spill the tea maybe it’s Lillian who’s had enough of unrequited love 😂😂😂

Aug 18, 2024
NI
I do think Shauna should unblock her. Maybe that way Sabrina will actually say something that can’t be taken back and land her in trouble. All Shauna has to say is no you aren’t getting the persons name. That will wind her up even more than being ignored. It might also put an end to the repetitive videos.

Shauna may well be Clampit/Spill the Tea but if shes not and all she done was give her log in details to someone how does Sabrina get “bully” from that. I’m starting to think throwing around terms like “bully” “domestic violence” “rainbow baby” is her literally not knowing what these things are. She genuinely believes thats what she’s experienced.