Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
You have to wonder why Sabrina is so rattled by the whole STT/ Shauna situation. What does Shauna know? Also STT said she got into her Facebook and messenger wonder what the messages said?? Has Sabrina admitted something she shouldn’t have? It seems a lot more than just because she was screenshotting and following pages. 🤔maybe that’s why she wants her name as if this info came out she would know how.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
You have to wonder why Sabrina is so rattled by the whole STT/ Shauna situation. What does Shauna know? Also STT said she got into her Facebook and messenger wonder what the messages said?? Has Sabrina admitted something she shouldn’t have? It seems a lot more than just because she was screenshotting and following pages. 🤔maybe that’s why she wants her name as if this info came out she would know how.
She probably knows a lot about Sabrina and is worried it’ll come out so she needs to get in first and make up a story about the person also she wants to expose Stt in the hope that she will tell her who everyone here is.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Can't believe what I'm seeing and reading , what a bully you are sabrina , to harass someone going through terminal cancer is the lowest of the low , your just Sick in the head !!! Away you go and have a long hard think to yourself. Disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself!! 😡 to think once upon a time I felt sorry for you but not anymore , your like a sheet of glass , can see right through you . If you have even an ounce of compassion, you would leave this Shauna lassie alone 😔 regardless of who has passwords or made up accounts or whatever , it's not even an inch of what this lassie is going through, it would probably be best if you came of social media altogether , just saying . Enough is enough of your carry on . It's going to end in tears and it won't be us doing the crying !!

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
It’s terrible how she’s treating that woman. And it doesn’t make sense at all, it’s non of her business who someone gives their password too. It doesn’t mean she gave the password to this person purposely to stalk Sabrina. She prob hadn’t a clue what’s been going on and has just found out and Sabrina is literally out for her blood. Sure it was the same the other week, she didn’t care what trolls were writing about Jamie’s bones, more bothered about Rocky. She’s a rare doll , needs a fing knock at the door and trailed out by that nest on her head

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Sabrina is bullying, harrassing and threatening a mother with terminal cancer.

:oops:
This stain on society believes in Karma, she believes her stillborn baby sees everything?
WOW

Sabrina has annoyed me, angered me, made me laugh at times, frustrated me and shocked me.
I thought hearing her threaten to kill her 11 year old niece was the worst thing I would witness.
I thought wrong.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Sabrina is bullying, harrassing and threatening a mother with terminal cancer.

:oops:
This stain on society believes in Karma, she believes her stillborn baby sees everything?
WOW

Sabrina has annoyed me, angered me, made me laugh at times, frustrated me and shocked me.
I thought hearing her threaten to kill her 11 year old niece was the worst thing I would witness.
I thought wrong.
She keeps getting worse and worse. I’m trying to even think of a list of crap she does, it’s gonna be massive:

-threatened to kill her 11year old niece on live because she took a sip of a dead baby’s prime.
-threatening to kill herself because people were disgusted how she spoke about Jodie and gave out exact co ordinates for her plot at greenhill.
- self harming for attention and then putting her PayPal up needing people to send her money for a taxi
- self harming on a live one time (I never seen it but I’ve heard about it)
- giving out addresses of vulnerable women and kids that have flee’d domestic abuse
- setting fake profiles up using pics of people’s children.
- making several videos of people and their children
- making fun of stillborn parents during labour when they are only 19years old and traumatised
-making fun of stillborn parents for crying when their child is born
- making fun of GRIEVING parents
- threatening a woman that has terminal cancer
- making fun of a terminally ill woman’s house , implying it’s a mess
- using much needed and underfunded emergency services for scratches and being inappropriate towards paramedic
- poisoning the local cats
- abusive towards her elderly dog
- torturing her stillborns memory, will not let him rest in peace
-makes a mockery of self harm
-makes a mockery of domestic abuse
-makes a mockery of Angel parents
-makes a mockery of women that have suffered miscarriage
-is a big fat homophob

Have I missed anything? Like I could go on and on and on. I know I’ve probably missed loads. The list is literally never ending.

What is your end goal Sabrina ?

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
What is REALLY scary is, that list is from the last 6 months or so
Thats only the bits we see. People have said about how she treats elderly people, we have seen snippets of the abuse her pets suffer, and other peoples cats.

I am 99.9% sure she killed that kitten, not the 1st one that died and she buried in the field behind her house. The2nd one, she kept touching and lifting it, she even berated the mother cat for being annoyed at her constantly pawing at the kitten for videos. She actually said out loud "shush you, you dont like me lifting the kitten do ye":mad:
Tht wasnt from the kittens she housed in her bathroom that mysteriously disappeared and "dont ask questions about the kittens because I wont be answering them" This was the ones in the livingroom.

Last edited:

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Thats only the bits we see. People have said about how she treats elderly people, we have seen snippets of the abuse her pets suffer, and other peoples cats.

I am 99.9% sure she killed that kitten, not the 1st one that died and she buried in the field behind her house. The2nd one, she kept touching and lifting it, she even berated the mother cat for being annoyed at her constantly pawing at the kitten for videos. She actually said out loud "shush you, you dont like me lifting the kitten do ye":mad:
Tht wasnt from the kittens she housed in her bathroom that mysteriously disappeared and "dont ask questions about the kittens because I wont be answering them" This was the ones in the livingroom.
Yeah, I forgot about the wee kittens. Did she not have a video up outside the vets one night bitching about a cat and wanting people to send money for vet bill. It’s the same when Benji had them fits, she probably booted him in the head. Funny how that’s never talked about now. Something like that doesn’t magically cure itself, would prob be a lifetime of medication for Benji. And we’d hear all about it coz she’d be moaning about the cost of vet bills regularly.

Another thing, when she was on that ramble last night about Shauna looking from her sons account, what’s wrong she’s not sharing more kids pics? Like she has been doing, I know of 7 children just in the last week she shared pics of, so what’s wrong she’s not doing it now??

I still can’t get over everything even just from the last week that she’s done. Really hope Shauna is ok and I’d advise not to look from the kids accounts, just be completely Sabrina free. Don’t let her get in your head! Live your life with your precious children x

May 6, 2024
antrim

That other wee kitten she had too, can’t remember the name, said the vet was taking over its care, what a load of se. She either gave it away, or had it put down.
She isn’t fit to care for animals, she doesn’t have the compassion. She’s too unstable and unpredictable. The woman shouldn’t be allowed near animals or kids. Dolls are the only thing she is safe to own.

May 6, 2024
antrim
She was live a couple weeks ago and she kept pausing it to scream at the dog then started shouting at the viewers telling them not to fing tell her how to talk to her dog and he’s hers so she will do what she wants to him
She is VILE! Why the hell does she bother with animals, it’s clear she can’t be arsed with them. Stick to your plastic dolls sabby you big bully!

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Yeah, I forgot about the wee kittens. Did she not have a video up outside the vets one night bitching about a cat and wanting people to send money for vet bill. It’s the same when Benji had them fits, she probably booted him in the head. Funny how that’s never talked about now. Something like that doesn’t magically cure itself, would prob be a lifetime of medication for Benji. And we’d hear all about it coz she’d be moaning about the cost of vet bills regularly.

Another thing, when she was on that ramble last night about Shauna looking from her sons account, what’s wrong she’s not sharing more kids pics? Like she has been doing, I know of 7 children just in the last week she shared pics of, so what’s wrong she’s not doing it now??

I still can’t get over everything even just from the last week that she’s done. Really hope Shauna is ok and I’d advise not to look from the kids accounts, just be completely Sabrina free. Don’t let her get in your head! Live your life with your precious children x
Aww god, this is upsetting. I am genuinely worried about the pets in her care. Have people tried to report her?

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Aww god, this is upsetting. I am genuinely worried about the pets in her care. Have people tried to report her?
I’m not sure if she’s been reported before. Close neighbours should actually record the screaming sessions at wee Benji and give it to uspca as evidence. Wee crettor has no life laying in that bed and getting screamed at