Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Ive thought about reporting her but will anyone actually do anything she gets away with everything that was the first thing i noticed when I moved here we woke one morning to this awful screaming and swearing I thought it was kids she was screaming at so I messaged a friend of mine and she said it was the dog 😳 poor dog and the shouting goes on for maybe ten minutes it’s not like she just gets angry and shouts this goes on for a while she’s horrible
Sure remember Luna and tails I think it was. It was a tabby cat and a ginger one. The ginger one didn’t thrive at all and many people said take it to the vet and she wouldn’t. Eventually she had to and it never came back. She surrendered it to the vet so she wouldn’t have to pay vet bills. Didn’t give a fick about it. Then Luna had kittens and wasn’t able to provide enough milk for them they were hidden in the bathroom then mysteriously disappeared Luna and all. She even called the cat names because it wasn’t feeding the kittens properly. She is not a responsible animal owner

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Sure remember Luna and tails I think it was. It was a tabby cat and a ginger one. The ginger one didn’t thrive at all and many people said take it to the vet and she wouldn’t. Eventually she had to and it never came back. She surrendered it to the vet so she wouldn’t have to pay vet bills. Didn’t give a fick about it. Then Luna had kittens and wasn’t able to provide enough milk for them they were hidden in the bathroom then mysteriously disappeared Luna and all. She even called the cat names because it wasn’t feeding the kittens properly.
She is not a responsible animal owner
I wondered where the kittens went that they just disappeared you can buy kitten milk at the vets I’ve done it before unfortunately ours was a newborn and it was a wild cat who dumped it at my door and it didn’t survive but we tried I would have thought that kittens at a few weeks old would have been able to be saved. Then she puts posts up about others peoples cats she has some cheek

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
I wondered where the kittens went that they just disappeared you can buy kitten milk at the vets I’ve done it before unfortunately ours was a newborn and it was a wild cat who dumped it at my door and it didn’t survive but we tried I would have thought that kittens at a few weeks old would have been able to be saved. Then she puts posts up about others peoples cats she has some cheek
Wasn’t she already buying kitten milk tho I remembered her buying tons of it and giving it to luna and the ginger one , if luna wasn’t feeding the kittens she could have fed them herself with the kitten milk and sought advice but no she let them get so bad plus the constant picking them up far to young no wonder luna wouldn’t feed them. She says she knows how to take care of her pets but time and time again she has proved she doesn’t know how to care for them!! It’s sickening.. everybody well everybody with common sense knows you don’t pick up baby pets as the mother won’t go back to them

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
When I was a kid our cat had kittens and stopped feeding them so we all took it in turns to hand feed them milk with spoons and syringes for a long long time. She wouldn’t have it in her to do that the deranged monster. Makes all those shrines for her animals but wouldn’t know the meaning of the word love
She hasn’t got the motherly instinct to do it

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She wouldn’t listen to anyone giving advice she would block them and say oh I’ve had animals my whole life. That doesn’t mean you know what to do. She constantly picked them up and got her scent all over them and wondered why the mother cat didn’t want them. Even when the cat was giving birth she was standing over it with the phone screaming you ok!!! Even brought people in to see the cat while it was still giving birth. Stupid woman. She had promised the kittens out to people before they were born and then two died.

you know

May 25, 2024
northern ireland
She wouldn’t listen to anyone giving advice she would block them and say oh I’ve had animals my whole life. That doesn’t mean you know what to do. She constantly picked them up and got her scent all over them and wondered why the mother cat didn’t want them. Even when the cat was giving birth she was standing over it with the phone screaming you ok!!! Even brought people in to see the cat while it was still giving birth. Stupid woman. She had promised the kittens out to people before they were born and then two died.
I remember that time she did take them to the vet . It was just after her last trip to portrush had no money left and complained about the price of the taxi and vet bill outside the vet that day . PayPal up and had the kitten milk powder the vet gave her and called the cat mummy all sorts that day. Them kittens and mammy cat were never seen again

Aug 22, 2024
England
Sure remember Luna and tails I think it was. It was a tabby cat and a ginger one. The ginger one didn’t thrive at all and many people said take it to the vet and she wouldn’t. Eventually she had to and it never came back. She surrendered it to the vet so she wouldn’t have to pay vet bills. Didn’t give a fick about it. Then Luna had kittens and wasn’t able to provide enough milk for them they were hidden in the bathroom then mysteriously disappeared Luna and all. She even called the cat names because it wasn’t feeding the kittens properly. She is not a responsible animal owner
Tails went to Jacks with the other kitten but didn’t settle and came back. Then Luna had the kittens they were in the bathroom , as you say she had the kittens at the vet then kittens , luna and tails all disappeared at the same time. When I first started watching her benji was having fits and I remember seeing a little kitten that wasn’t doing great and the vets were taken over its care. Someone needs to tell her pets are for life but they would be better of in a loving home saying that.
Benji ain’t got long left bless him.
Something definitely went on with the cats she feeds at the kitchen window. The videos stopped. I wouldn’t be happy if she was feeding my cats and not bloody ham that’s for sure. Not her forking out the vet bills.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
When I was a kid our cat had kittens and stopped feeding them so we all took it in turns to hand feed them milk with spoons and syringes for a long long time. She wouldn’t have it in her to do that the deranged monster. Makes all those shrines for her animals but wouldn’t know the meaning of the word love
That’s what we had to do as well the we bought like kitten formula and made it up and warmed it in the microwave and syringe fed it every two hours even wiped it down the vet showed us how too I was so sad when it didn’t survive but we did all we could but I don’t think she even tried

Aug 22, 2024
England
That’s her only getting up to start her day. You know rightly the first thing she does is go on to TikTok. Them poor animals of hers. She only up early if it’s payday
Poor Benji must just pee in the living room as there is no way he can last till she rocks out of her pit. Cats are outside cats but need litter trays at night. Which is ok but bet if she got up in the morning and seen to her pets they would more than likely not use it.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Imagine getting laying in bed til this time of the day. She wakes up and causes a whole storm on tiktok then goes to sleep again 😂
That poor dog is stuck in that living room all night until 2,3 in the afternoon. She puts down puppy pads on the floor as claims it’s coz he has accidents. He needs to go to the toilet a lot and god knows what that living room smells like in the morning. The cats are locked in the kitchen all night and again the smell must be disgusting. The dog maybe gets let out at night out the back then stuffed back in. It’s wrong on so many levels.

Deleted member 6050

Aug 28, 2024
home
Hi all so this will be my first and only post in here as for me personally I don’t want any involvement with it but each or there own my name has been hot topic in here for a few days and I guess I just wanted to say that after taken a few days to try and get myself through an awful time I made contact with Sabrina today to explain my side of the story and to let her know simply for legal reasons I cannot and will not diclose
The name and address of the person who effectively stole my identity because if I did then I would be in trouble with the law not only was my TikTok and fb effected my bank acc was as well I want to live the only way I know how and that is quietly and keeping to myself and given what’s happened online to me I will never be for on again especially not tik tok it just isn’t safe sorry I’m rambling I know anyway back to the point I made contact with Sabrina explained what I had to and as I do feel awful that her information was accessed through my page I apologised profusely told her that I am devastated than the many years of friendship we had are gone just like that I offered her the only thing I had and that was two reborn dolls as compensation for the fact the fake acc and the account on here happened through getting information from my TikTok that I will never ever get over and she has accepted and we left it at that I will never ever wish Sabrina harm and honestly my heart still breaks for her but I didn’t do this and although none of you know me personally from here if you did you would know my anxiety is so bad I’d rather die than be confrontational with anyone her and I went through lots of ups and downs over the years and I will genuinely miss that I can only and will always wish her nothing but the best in life our journey as friends is over but I’d still like
To see her safe and well please don’t think me rude but I’m so very sorry I won’t be replying to comments or anything I’m disgusted with myself for even coming here but I’ve no other way to get a statement out thanks for reading if you have gotten this far

bluebelley

Jun 10, 2024
Ireland
Had the hospital on Monday and they just rang this morning saying not only was the bone broken but it’s a lot worse than they thought and that the ligaments and muscles are all severely damaged so it could end ip
Being another surgery and another 6 months before I’m walking so I’m feeling sorry for myself today lol had 4 cupcakes for breakfast 😂
Feck the cupcakes girl! I’d be going for the full cake!!!! Hope you are ok x