Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I would only send her the postage and if she sent the full items then and only then should she receive any money she is a con artist
She says she won’t be in the town til Tuesday sure the post office is 9 mins away walking. She can’t be bothered getting of her ass to go post stuff that has been paid for. Better to get the money and block the person.

May 24, 2024
ireland
Scam artist you’re right. Also thank you everyone for the kind words I appreciate it, bummed about the news but on the other hand we’re getting a Chinese tonight 😉 so I’ll eat my black bean beef while Sabrina spirals and has a smile on her face while robbing from a terminally ill woman. Sicko and she calls us rats? For what? Not liking her based on HER behavior?

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
"I offered her the only thing I had and that was two reborn dolls as compensation for the fact the fake acc and the account on here happened through getting information from my TikTok that I will never ever get over and she has accepted"

ooh I stand corrected, she CAN get lower
2 reborn dolls and she is placated?
WOW

UNBELIEVABLE
Honestly, I know this wasn’t the point of this post but that person has once again just shown all of us how vile Sabrina actually is. I cannot believe she took two dolls off of someone that is supposed to be her friend. Sabrina, you are an abuser, there’s no other word for it. I’m disgusted.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Trying to bully someone who obviously can’t afford to buy her se and shame her. She really is the most vile specimen I’ve ever came across worse than cla and Elphaba I’d call her a dog but I like dogs
She would take your last 10 pounds even if it meant you went hungry but as long as she gets her way that’s all that matters in her eyes

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Ok sooooo
*Why did she feel the need to come on here and explain? We never criticised her or the situation, we understood what had happened, STT explained and our only issue was Sabbys reaction!
*Does she believe that telling us how she wishes her all the best basically that we’ll all ignore her previous behaviours & rantings?
*SABRINA ACCEPTED 2 REBORN DOLLS AS AN APOLOGY!! for something beyond Shauna’s control?!
What am I missing? What are we all missing?
Something isn’t sitting right with me.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Trying to bully someone who obviously can’t afford to buy her se and shame her. She really is the most vile specimen I’ve ever came across worse than cla and Elphaba I’d call her a dog but I like dogs
Have you actually looked at the stuff she’s selling? It’s mostly stuff £2 and under from home bargains. Then there’s them krypto and bat** dog toys. They were got for *logan* for his birthday were they not? I wonder what she was actually trying to sell these for to that poor lady:. And you are 100%, shaming someone, maybe a single mummy that’s struggling. She has no shame. ‘I’m not naming names so I’m not’ how many have our names have you mention Sabrina?! Full names.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Ok sooooo
*Why did she feel the need to come on here and explain? We never criticised her or the situation, we understood what had happened, STT explained and our only issue was Sabbys reaction!
*Does she believe that telling us how she wishes her all the best basically that we’ll all ignore her previous behaviours & rantings?
*SABRINA ACCEPTED 2 REBORN DOLLS AS AN APOLOGY!! for something beyond Shauna’s control?!
What am I missing? What are we all missing?
Something isn’t sitting right with me.
She was horrible about Shauna. Even mentioned the state of her house. A terminally ill woman’s house. Yet she apologies and hands her 2 reborns. She gets her bank account hacked but won’t out the hacker. It’s frying my head so I give up thinking about it 🥹

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Totally off topic, but I was in a gay establishment in Belfast at the weekend and was chatting to a doctor and he's from Omagh direction. I said "Do you ever see a woman with a doll in a pram around?" and this is the god's honest truth; the look on his face was pure terror.

He said people are genuinely afraid of her because she's so crazy, and she has some syndrome, but he didn't know anymore because he's never actually dealt with her personally.

I'm no doctor, but you what syndrome ? Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Totally off topic, but I was in a gay establishment in Belfast at the weekend and was chatting to a doctor and he's from Omagh direction. I said "Do you ever see a woman with a doll in a pram around?" and this is the god's honest truth; the look on his face was pure terror.

He said people are genuinely afraid of her because she's so crazy, and she has some syndrome, but he didn't know anymore because he's never actually dealt with her personally.

I'm no doctor, but you what syndrome ? Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
100 % NPD also persecution syndrome like trump she thinks everyone is out to get her.