Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Random question can you put frozen mince in the microwave to defrost then cook as normal? 😀

You can but I wouldnt. I'd seal it into a plastic bag and put the bag in a bowl of cold water, it will seem like nothing is happening for a wee while but it will suddenly start and the mince will fall apart and defrost quickly from there

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She probably threatened Shauna with all sorts like police involvement if she doesn’t give her STTs name and address and because she won’t she’s offered her dolls instead.
Still makes no sense she done do all wrong so not like the police could've done anything.. this is weird as do .. seems we care more than Shauna does 🤔

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
She was horrible about Shauna. Even mentioned the state of her house. A terminally ill woman’s house. Yet she apologies and hands her 2 reborns. She gets her bank account hacked but won’t out the hacker. It’s frying my head so I give up thinking about it 🥹
Think about it? Who else usually abuses vulnerable people needing care…. Their own family members. She just didn’t want to be thought badly of. Sabrina said once she received the reborns she’d remove the posts. Then she blocked her anyway after all that.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
You can but I wouldnt. I'd seal it into a plastic bag and put the bag in a bowl of cold water, it will seem like nothing is happening for a wee while but it will suddenly start and the mince will fall apart and defrost quickly from there
Oh I was impatient I’ll do that for the next one. I bought a massive pack of mince. Chopped it up and put in separate bags in freezer.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Ok sooooo
*Why did she feel the need to come on here and explain? We never criticised her or the situation, we understood what had happened, STT explained and our only issue was Sabbys reaction!
*Does she believe that telling us how she wishes her all the best basically that we’ll all ignore her previous behaviours & rantings?
*SABRINA ACCEPTED 2 REBORN DOLLS AS AN APOLOGY!! for something beyond Shauna’s control?!

What am I missing? What are we all missing?

Something isn’t sitting right with me.

It doesn’t sit right with me either Sabrina has clearly blackmailed but to be honest I’m struggling to find sympathy or understanding for Shauna she lives in Dublin she blocked Sabrina why not keep ignoring her why unblock her and talk to her and apologise and why tell us?

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
It doesn’t sit right with me either Sabrina has clearly blackmailed but to be honest I’m struggling to find sympathy or understanding for Shauna she lives in Dublin she blocked Sabrina why not keep ignoring her why unblock her and talk to her and apologise and why tell us?
I’m thinking that maybe Sabrina has worn her down over time. Typical narc behaviour.

May 24, 2024
ireland
Beautiful. I bought my husband a PS5 he’s a big gamer. He’s just gone back in to world of Warcraft. Is that Star Wars?
Do you know I have never ever played world of Warcraft but I hear nothing but good things about it ! and the fact the franchise is still going after all these years says a lot! I hope he enjoys his game :) have fun brother ! And yeah it’s the new Star Wars game lol I really like it , although I do keep pausing it to check in on a few bits between here and TikTok 😂😂 thanks for saying it was lovely I appreciate that :)

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
The old Sabrina is back in town!! Does she think she's hard by saying that or something cos 2 me she just sounds like a broken down record ! And old Sabrina an new Sabrina is the same vile narcissist ugly crusty knickers bullying tramp! That will never change. I just can't get over her taking 2 reborns of a ill women. If the 17year old girl and a ill women doesn prove she prays on vulnerable people then I don't know what will!.