Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Something dosent sit right with the whole story 🤔 but that's my opinion. probably something went on behind the scenes that we don't know about I think !!
It actually made me angry 😡 like what the hell and why did Shauna and her family not tell Sabrina to do of and I’ve no words for Sabrina I just hope her karma she shouts about gets her soon

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
I definitely don’t know which story to believe, on this video how she chats about before anyone asks where did the dolls come from saving up and paying in yada yada yaaaa, should someone tell her that Shauna clarified her side of the story on here.

Then again I mean no harm Shauna, if that’s really you and not a hoax, it’s the travelling then again non of us really know where your from so maybe your over the boarder and not to far but it’s not sitting right makes no sense why give into her.

Attachments

• IMG_0036.png
    IMG_0036.png
    335 KB · Views: 21

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Half defrost in microwave and the just cook it as normal it will defrost in the pan when frying it. I just throw mine in the pan and let it sit to it gets a nice crust flip repeat and then the centre has defrosted better flavour on the meat then cuz it’s browned and crisped if that makes sense!

Btw…didn’t think my firist comment would b about mince lol
It’s not all about Sabby lol we’re a lovely wee group and are here for each other even when we need to agree to disagree ♥️
Welcome guurrlls ☺️

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
That doll journey r whatever she calls it looks as if it has had its face squashed
What sort of fing name is journey anyway. Ohhhh journey made a journey from the south of Ireland 🎶 I’m just chatting se now I’m tired 😂 saying she’ll have to get a 6th. From a mummy of a big family, Sabby it’s hard going sometimes, 6 babies will be a handful for you

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Wasn’t journey the one that Tracey sold on to someone else because scabby wouldn’t pay the rest she owed. Tracey said she would take it back if she was having trouble paying for it. Scabby flipped her lid and called Tracey all sorts and likened sending journey back to putting a baby in a coffin. Maybe Tracey sold it to Shauna. But sus that it’s the same name. Sure she had her PayPal up for donations to get her back.