Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I think Shauna is just tired. Tired of everything and just wanted it to go away . I really feel bad for her. If she’s known sabby years maybe she knows she wouldn’t stop without doing as ‘she’s told ‘
That’s really sad. It’s such a shame she doesn’t have the support network around her to help fight against Sabrina. You know yourself the abuse she was giving in them videos was completely unwarranted and didn’t even make sense. I would have kept her blocked, what she gonna do? Post a letter and that’s it. She eventually gives over and moves onto the next thing to gurn about

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Just when you think she can’t get any worse, sabrina your the lowest of the low,no money for electric, wtf does she do with her money, oh yeah buy s that she doesn't need. Meanwhile I've been hearing so much about this sol de janeiro for a while so I thought I'd treat myself, it smells lovely and really lasts.

Attachments

• 20240828_180022.jpg
    20240828_180022.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 43

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
"Play dolly, rrrrreborn dolly, 2 very different things, get your facts straight"
Wee girls get reborns to play with, SHE is playing dollies with them

Ezra has a deathlike pallor😟

"ezra used to be a gurrrrl, hence why she changed.....like...hence...."
She stumbled because she was going to say "she changed into a boy"
Silly bint cannot cope with anything gay/trans etc

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Did she ask for money for electric I thought I imagined that part 😂 why 40 was that the amount sure would a tenner not do her
10 would do anybody else but not her has has to have more, no you didn’t imagine it, then she tried to say but look I will get by or something like that trying to get people to feel sorry for her by either sending her money or buying the crap

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Just when you think she can’t get any worse, sabrina your the lowest of the low,no money for electric, wtf does she do with her money, oh yeah buy s that she doesn't need. Meanwhile I've been hearing so much about this sol de janeiro for a while so I thought I'd treat myself, it smells lovely and really lasts.
I love 68 it smells gorgeous! Well done on treating yourself!! I always feel guilty buying myself something🙈 I think I need to buy myself more things to stop feeling guilty 🤣

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Did she ask for money for electric I thought I imagined that part 😂 why 40 was that the amount sure would a tenner not do her

I didnt think she asked for money for electric, I think she was using it as an example of basic costs she has to meet in the hope some gullible idiot would buy her tat.
She has a damn cheek, as if she doesnt get enough charity handed to her, if she didnt squander it on dollies and toys for invisible children she would have PLENTY to pay her bills

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I didnt think she asked for money for electric, I think she was using it as an example of basic costs she has to meet in the hope some gullible idiot would buy her tat.
She has a damn cheek, as if she doesnt get enough charity handed to her, if she didnt squander it on dollies and toys for invisible children she would have PLENTY to pay her bills
How does anyone else cope there’s 4 of us and we don’t even use 40 a week if she was stuck a tenner would do her and I agree how
Does she not have money for electric she has probably had to pay something to the dolls maybe? Or delivery maybe she got them sent in a taxi would explain how they got here so quick but then what taxi man would take dolls in a taxi 😂😂