Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
That video she’s screaming over the cot, sparkles jumps in and she picks her up and launches her onto the floor. Then she’s ranting in the living room and patches is sat between the two chairs just staring at her screaming into her phone… if those animals could talk !
I had to laugh at her slating a woman's house and the next minute the cat jumps in the cot over the dolls. That house is minging and she has the cheek to talk about other people.

Jun 16, 2024
Northern Ireland
Scabs, I can't sleep.....need more entertainment. Come on, wakey wakey!! You can sleep all day while others actually get up and do a days work to pay for you!! I'd love to know what "benefits" you get and are you actually "entitled" to them? I'd say not! You are more than capable of working. You're just too lazy. I know people who are actually terminally ill and still go to work. People who are going through treatment for cancer and still go to work. People who have had limb amputations and still go to work. You're a disgrace. Scrounger. Benefit fraud. You make me sick.

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Scabs, I can't sleep.....need more entertainment. Come on, wakey wakey!! You can sleep all day while others actually get up and do a days work to pay for you!! I'd love to know what "benefits" you get and are you actually "entitled" to them? I'd say not! You are more than capable of working. You're just too lazy. I know people who are actually terminally ill and still go to work. People who are going through treatment for cancer and still go to work. People who have had limb amputations and still go to work. You're a disgrace. Scrounger. Benefit fraud. You make me sick.
I know she gets pip for her fake anxiety and sore knee, I think she gets esa because there was a screen shot on here one time where she was reported for income or something, wait to she has to change to uc, I can't wait to see the meltdowns then, 5 weeks wait for her first payment, they'll be some begging posts up then.

Jun 16, 2024
Northern Ireland
I know she gets pip for her fake anxiety and sore knee, I think she gets esa because there was a screen shot on here one time where she was reported for income or something, wait to she has to change to uc, I can't wait to see the meltdowns then, 5 weeks wait for her first payment, they'll be some begging posts up then.
So she's probably getting at least £1000 per month?! 3 bedroom house paid for her etc

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
So she's probably getting at least £1000 per month?! 3 bedroom house paid for her etc
£100 pm for Netflix/sky/Prime/tv license
£100 pm utilities
£60 pm cheap chicken curry
£40 pm on 42573498203928509248059 packets of se ham
£100 pm on chocolate
£600+ pm on pointless landfill for dollies and children that dont exist

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Her whole life is a total mockery of life in general , she hasn't really got a private life as she broadcasts everything on social media , there is nothing really left that we don't know🤔 . I think now she has hit rock bottom , the things she has done , said and threatened to do , bringing other people's children into her filthy rants is not acceptable, any joe bloggs in the real world would be handcuffed and charged by now . The courts won't take too lightly to her carry on and she's going to land in serious trouble . Everything she has is just for show , granted she lost her son ( I wouldn't wish that on anyone ) but the way she goes on is outrages !! Yes reborn dolls can be a comfort to some people and they do their thing in a private practical way but sabby just uses her dollies like a young child would play with dolls , it's not normal behaviour !! I have never in my life seen anyone on TT like her . I predict the s is about to hit the fan and no tears or apologies will change that sabby , you only have yourself to blame 💯. You cannot say that people here are bullying you , that's not true , we are a group of people on a gossip site !!

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Wow 😯 just wow
I’m totally lost for words and I’ll be honest, part of me is afraid of her, she is absolutely dangerous and can turn any situation around by screaming and throwing tantrums until she bullies whoever she has the pick on into submission. She knows herself she has overdone it by deleting her videos but as my mother used to say “when it’s out you can never take it back”.
For those of you that she has targeted, I hope you are ok, you are stronger than me and im proud of the way you are handling the tirade of abuse, I think I’d be curled into a ball. I was bullied at work for years, I still can’t talk about it (except to my husband) and yesterdays triggered me much more than I wouid have expected. The venom in her words has left me even a bit emotional this morning.
Sooo as she says! Today is a new day, sending you all love & hugs you beautiful people ♥️

Jun 9, 2024
Lancashire
Wow 😯 just wow
I’m totally lost for words and I’ll be honest, part of me is afraid of her, she is absolutely dangerous and can turn any situation around by screaming and throwing tantrums until she bullies whoever she has the pick on into submission. She knows herself she has overdone it by deleting her videos but as my mother used to say “when it’s out you can never take it back”.
For those of you that she has targeted, I hope you are ok, you are stronger than me and im proud of the way you are handling the tirade of abuse, I think I’d be curled into a ball. I was bullied at work for years, I still can’t talk about it (except to my husband) and yesterdays triggered me much more than I wouid have expected. The venom in her words has left me even a bit emotional this morning.
Sooo as she says! Today is a new day, sending you all love & hugs you beautiful people ♥️
She definitely is dangerous!! Ringing the school is a absolute low!! She's obviously going to be screaming loads of mental s about dead son. Hopefully it doesn't trigger an social services. But it could!!! Horrible hag!!! I really hope she's been reported to PIP because the only way to hurt this woman is her pockets. Hag

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Her whole life is a total mockery of life in general , she hasn't really got a private life as she broadcasts everything on social media , there is nothing really left that we don't know🤔 . I think now she has hit rock bottom , the things she has done , said and threatened to do , bringing other people's children into her filthy rants is not acceptable, any joe bloggs in the real world would be handcuffed and charged by now . The courts won't take too lightly to her carry on and she's going to land in serious trouble . Everything she has is just for show , granted she lost her son ( I wouldn't wish that on anyone ) but the way she goes on is outrages !! Yes reborn dolls can be a comfort to some people and they do their thing in a private practical way but sabby just uses her dollies like a young child would play with dolls , it's not normal behaviour !! I have never in my life seen anyone on TT like her . I predict the s is about to hit the fan and no tears or apologies will change that sabby , you only have yourself to blame 💯. You cannot say that people here are bullying you , that's not true , we are a group of people on a gossip site !!
After being handed them 2 reborns yesterday and an innocent person apologising to her she’s basically got away with it all. She hasn’t learnt any lessons. She’s a fing mouth piece running down a sick woman for no reason whatsoever and instead of being kept blocked, the woman unblocked, grovelled and handed her 2 expensive UGLY dolls. But I guess that’s Sabrina, she only seems to be friendly with vulnerable/not all there people. Doesn’t matter what we say now; the dirt bird thinks she’s in the right coz that woman caved.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
If she keeps all this abusive s up. We really need to think about what’s gonna be done about her. I know personally I’ve felt like landing at her door and trailing the wig clean off her. She’s a walking trigger to so many people. That woman yesterday handing over that stuff has just proved skanky Sabby can get whatever she wants if she names people and gives out personal details. Anyone that genuinely still her friend, what the actual do is wrong with you?

Aug 18, 2024
NI
I just don’t get her or her mums relationship with these reborns. I don’t condone what other people do like the feeding them bottles, changing nappies but at least that justifies some sort of illness. Sabrina just walks hers to the shops and cuddles them when shes on live. Then for her to take Ezra from her mum because she was replacing him. Thats not how it works. If her mum needed those reborns and was attached to Ezra you just couldn’t do that. I’m not going to even pretend I understand and I do know for some they are a big help like dementia patients etc but I just think the reborns are another excuse for them to bring up the dead. I don’t think there is any attachment there at all. I’d have alot more respect for her if I thought it was remotely genuine.