Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 24, 2024
ireland
The video that she was saying about selling stuff to go to port is back up? Was it even deleted last night or was I imagining it 😂
Happened a few times to me yesterday too. I think she’s spouting so much venom and can’t control herself then one of her lovely lovely friends tells her In a grovely way and whatever learning disability they have that she shouldn’t of done that and she deletes it then screams at them on voice notes about who the do do they think they are to say that to her after everything she’s been through these past 12 years all the torture

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Set aside EVERYTHING we know already

ONE person, regardless of...... intellect...
Vs thousands over a period of time
Surely common sense, even from the tiniest of brains has to come to conclusion that just perhaps it really isn't EVERYONE else and it IS me?

Rationality alone demonstrates it HAS to be

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
do me takes some time playing catch up to last night's videos and the comments here. Totally agree with everyone she's getting worse; pure venom and vitriol but she needs someone professional to intervene. And I mean that in a non-threatening way. Either PSNI/NHS whatever; she should be sectioned. She's a danger to herself and clearly she is now presenting as a danger to others.

An extra thing I noticed; as the night wore on her speech got slower and slower. She's holier than thou about drink but what the do is she taking that she sounds like a zombie?! Rant over

Oh ps: whoever is playing the new Star Wars game is it worth getting? haha

May 24, 2024
ireland
do me takes some time playing catch up to last night's videos and the comments here. Totally agree with everyone she's getting worse; pure venom and vitriol but she needs someone professional to intervene. And I mean that in a non-threatening way. Either PSNI/NHS whatever; she should be sectioned. She's a danger to herself and clearly she is now presenting as a danger to others.

An extra thing I noticed; as the night wore on her speech got slower and slower. She's holier than thou about drink but what the do is she taking that she sounds like a zombie?! Rant over

Oh ps: whoever is playing the new Star Wars game is it worth getting? haha
I haven’t enjoyed a game this much since 18 months ago when I played guardians of the galaxy. It’s so fin fun 😭 it’s like a mixture of assassins creed watch dogs and red dead 2 all mixed together. Within the first 15 minutes I knew I was in for a blast and 3 broken limbs and 9 hours later im
Having that blast. - kanes review lol

May 24, 2024
ireland
I haven’t enjoyed a game this much since 18 months ago when I played guardians of the galaxy. It’s so fin fun 😭 it’s like a mixture of assassins creed watch dogs and red dead 2 all mixed together. Within the first 15 minutes I knew I was in for a blast and 3 broken limbs and 9 hours later im
Having that blast. - kanes review lol
Also I did it on Ubisoft + for 18 euro and cancelled the recurring. Do it that way

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
And yeah she’s definitely floating on some sort of benzo that she’s getting illegally
Her doctor is probably on the brink of a nervous breakdown treating her so hands her a prescription to get rid of her. No medical professional should ever have to deal with a zoomer like her. She has ZERO interest in helping herself, she doesnt WANT to get better, hell she doesnt even realise what a waste of space she is

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
She continues to say Jamie & Logan are being bullied by us 😳, I don’t know anyone that’s ever said anything against them (well apart from comment on Rocky’s page & that was wrong and not here!). It’s like she has invented the abuse so much in her head that she truly believes it now.
That’s what truly worries me about her for her own well being and for ours!

May 6, 2024
antrim
She continues to say Jamie & Logan are being bullied by us 😳, I don’t know anyone that’s ever said anything against them (well apart from comment on Rocky’s page & that was wrong and not here!). It’s like she has invented the abuse so much in her head that she truly believes it now.
That’s what truly worries me about her for her own well being and for ours!
I’m still struggling to understand how someone that isn’t alive can be bullied 🥴

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I’m still struggling to understand how someone that isn’t alive can be bullied 🥴

That's because they cant, and like Metusu said, nothing negative has been said here but that doesnt fit her narrative of victim.
We have seen first hand the SH is used as leverage/attention, the claim of being a DV survivor has been blown out of the water by the person she accused, so what else does she have? NOTHING, so the attention seeking victim mentality is played daily. Without it, the benefits stop. She wouldnt squander money on the tat she does if she had to earn it herself, nor would she be living in that house, she couldnt afford to pay for it, she has zero marketable skills

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Me too 🤔 she's a fecking weirdo. How do you bully someone that's not alive and as for " logan " let's not even go there 🙄 ridiculous!!

She stumbled over his name last night AGAIN, its so funny when she forgets it.
She hadnt mention "Logan" for the longest time there, she was phasing him out and when we mentioned it suddenly he was back on the scene.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
After being handed them 2 reborns yesterday and an innocent person apologising to her she’s basically got away with it all. She hasn’t learnt any lessons. She’s a fing mouth piece running down a sick woman for no reason whatsoever and instead of being kept blocked, the woman unblocked, grovelled and handed her 2 expensive UGLY dolls. But I guess that’s Sabrina, she only seems to be friendly with vulnerable/not all there people. Doesn’t matter what we say now; the dirt bird thinks she’s in the right coz that woman caved.
Thats my thoughts too I was annoyed at Shauna to be honest she had her blocked and lives far enough away so why unblock her and drive up and give her dolls like why. If it was to stop Sabrina talking about her it didn’t work she was at it again last night. I posted a video on my fb last night the one about the grave of the wee child it was shared to the aunt but I won’t say the rest on here 😂 I’ve taken it down now.
Most people won’t get involved as someone else said they are afraid of her as she’s so unstable and the abuse she gives people they don’t want that especially bringing peoples children into it and threatening to ring the school she’s mad like totally lost the plot she’s like a child when they say I’m telling on you. She needs everyone to believe we are bullies to try and excuse her behaviour but more and more people are seeing the truth. Its not mental health support she needs she needs arrested and held accountable for her actions no amount of mental health support will help her she’s not mentally ill she’s evil