Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
I’m still struggling to understand how someone that isn’t alive can be bullied 🥴
I'm really perplexed by her whole narrative. I'm reading a medical book at the minute by a UK pathologist and he says that for someone to be considered alive they have had to have taken a breath completely out the mother. I appreciate it's a sensitive subjecth; but Jamie died before birth. I can't even fathom the Logan situation: why didn't she keep hold of the pregnancy tests? And who would have even went near her 7 years ago as she was obviously in a state at that point....

Last edited:

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She continues to say Jamie & Logan are being bullied by us 😳, I don’t know anyone that’s ever said anything against them (well apart from comment on Rocky’s page & that was wrong and not here!). It’s like she has invented the abuse so much in her head that she truly believes it now.
That’s what truly worries me about her for her own well being and for ours!
She needs everyone to believe we bully her sons when in reality we don’t and I hope that people come on here and read that we don’t. She will go to any length to be the victim but she just looks stupid now. I can see why people don’t challenge her as the abuse they get is unreal

May 24, 2024
ireland
Yeah invested doesn’t even begin to describe it ye do be going mad clicking on to TikTok then here then TikTok then here just for her to scream and shout every 2 seconds to the point our families know about the mad woman 😂 and she calls us all these names and blames us for everything!!!! But she’s only making herself look completely unstable the only people who watch her are people who think she’s ducking nuts or people with learning different from what I’ve seen

May 24, 2024
ireland
Yeah invested doesn’t even begin to describe it ye do be going mad clicking on to TikTok then here then TikTok then here just for her to scream and shout every 2 seconds to the point our families know about the mad woman 😂 and she calls us all these names and blames us for everything!!!! But she’s only making herself look completely unstable the only people who watch her are people who think she’s ducking nuts or people with learning different from what I’ve seen
Difficulties

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Thats my thoughts too I was annoyed at Shauna to be honest she had her blocked and lives far enough away so why unblock her and drive up and give her dolls like why. If it was to stop Sabrina talking about her it didn’t work she was at it again last night. I posted a video on my fb last night the one about the grave of the wee child it was shared to the aunt but I won’t say the rest on here 😂 I’ve taken it down now.
Most people won’t get involved as someone else said they are afraid of her as she’s so unstable and the abuse she gives people they don’t want that especially bringing peoples children into it and threatening to ring the school she’s mad like totally lost the plot she’s like a child when they say I’m telling on you. She needs everyone to believe we are bullies to try and excuse her behaviour but more and more people are seeing the truth. Its not mental health support she needs she needs arrested and held accountable for her actions no amount of mental health support will help her she’s not mentally ill she’s evil
Aw really that is fantastic (not fantastic about the sty things Sabrina said about the baby’s grave!) but the fact the auntie will be made aware of the disgusting things being said. She never ever deleted that ramble off her old account before it got banned, she has no shame whatsoever.

The way she sits and santers in videos saying that we are headcases etc: and obsessing over the saying ‘pot kettle’ , silly b needs wiped out with a kettle around the heed. She is a complete looper. I hope the auntie or someone in family lands down at her door

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Her new video, no sabby you need to put on glasses to try and cover up your bake ya big bog beast
Ffs she is so cool like
johnny depp GIF

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Aw really that is fantastic (not fantastic about the sty things Sabrina said about the baby’s grave!) but the fact the auntie will be made aware of the disgusting things being said. She never ever deleted that ramble off her old account before it got banned, she has no shame whatsoever.

The way she sits and santers in videos saying that we are headcases etc: and obsessing over the saying ‘pot kettle’ , silly b needs wiped out with a kettle around the heed. She is a complete looper. I hope the auntie or someone in family lands down at her door
she was not happy but she knows Sabrina had been bad mouthing them for years 😳it’s in her hands now as someone else said Sabrina is going to pick on the wrong person and they won’t be apologising to her or giving her dolls 😂