Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I'm really perplexed by her whole narrative. I'm reading a medical book at the minute by a UK pathologist and he says that for someone to be considered alive they have had to have taken a breath completely out the mother. I appreciate it's a sensitive stomach; but Jamie died before birth. I can't even fathom the Logan situation: why didn't she keep hold of the pregnancy tests? And who would have even went near her 7 years ago as she was obviously in a state at that point....
I don’t understand how she didn’t have a shrine or acknowledgment of this pregnancy. No picture of the pregnancy test , no announcement on fb. Even if she didn’t have that why did she at least have some acknowledgment for the baby all these years. She had Jamie’s shrine going for 5 years why not add to it then. None of it makes sense. How come the supposed father has never been mentioned. Was it a one night stand? It’s just very convenient that a psychic who had always claimed she saw a baby now it wasn’t Jamie. In her mind Jamie had aged so it couldn’t be him. That’s when the miscarriage came about. She has created a whole persona for a 7 year old child based on what a psychic said.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Only Sabrina could come up with that as an insult 😂 at least your husband is an adult and your not a groomer like her, she’s also jealous you have a husband and she doesn’t 😂
Definitely jealous. She’s mad at everyone that has living children. My husband is 17 months older than me. We have been together almost 20 years. She couldn’t even keep her grooming relationship together.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
oh my word she had me blocked and i dunno how or why... i only creep her page hahaha
If she can see you viewed her page she probably blocked your account from there, it happened one of my accounts, I never commented or anything just watched so I reckon she seen the profile come up as viewed her page recently, so on my new account i watch from the sidelines without clicking on her page 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
A grown woman went and got her sunglasses to make THAT video?
:rolleyes:
and still thought it worthy to post??

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

May 24, 2024
ireland
I’m not arsed with her today I’m tired and I’m grouchy and wish my pet could come out of isolation (vets orders it’s for own health and safety until she gets the go ahead) the cries out of her would break your heart) I’m In a lot of pain too I just can’t be bothered with a 43 year old and the sunglasses. She’s a walking ick. Sabrina the groomer. Likes them young don’t you sabby? No difference between u and a dirty oul pervert. Just because it ws ‘legal’ doesn’t make it moral!

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
She actually looks like she has took the face of one of her victims and is wearing it like a mask. She has the cheek to comment on people’s looks when she mad with the filters
Someone needs to hoke out one of the pics from the time her eyes were like wrinkly ball sacks and put side by side with this. Oul catfish 😂