Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 24, 2024
ireland
The person I was talking about Star Wars with, my friend has ps5 and he’s gonna get Ubisoft + to play the Star Wars game too so is it not available on yours ? That’s sucks man, it’s a bit pricey the other way. I refuse to pay full price for any game after the cyberpunk se, my only exception being Harry Potter so I could play it 3 days early. But I’m a f for them Xbox sales Most games I want go on to game pass day one , and when I finish Star Wars I’ll get the plus again for the new assassin creed game :)

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
The person I was talking about Star Wars with, my friend has ps5 and he’s gonna get Ubisoft + to play the Star Wars game too so is it not available on yours ? That’s sucks man, it’s a bit pricey the other way. I refuse to pay full price for any game after the cyberpunk se, my only exception being Harry Potter so I could play it 3 days early. But I’m a f for them Xbox sales Most games I want go on to game pass day one , and when I finish Star Wars I’ll get the plus again for the new assassin creed game :)
My husband uses CDkeys and he gets cheaper games and demos I think lol

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
I'm really perplexed by her whole narrative. I'm reading a medical book at the minute by a UK pathologist and he says that for someone to be considered alive they have had to have taken a breath completely out the mother. I appreciate it's a sensitive subjecth; but Jamie died before birth. I can't even fathom the Logan situation: why didn't she keep hold of the pregnancy tests? And who would have even went near her 7 years ago as she was obviously in a state at that point....
Dr Richard Shepherd?!