Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Do these people understand what posting photos of young girls implies or are they happy at being associated with a groomer? Either way, its not a good look for them
If they are friends with her im assuming they are like her, Ellis has been on a live with her before sounds very young and Sabrina just spoke over her all the time 😳 she’ll be planning something today that’s why she’s quiet 😳 or realised we know more than she thinks we know

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
The person I was talking about Star Wars with, my friend has ps5 and he’s gonna get Ubisoft + to play the Star Wars game too so is it not available on yours ? That’s sucks man, it’s a bit pricey the other way. I refuse to pay full price for any game after the cyberpunk se, my only exception being Harry Potter so I could play it 3 days early. But I’m a f for them Xbox sales Most games I want go on to game pass day one , and when I finish Star Wars I’ll get the plus again for the new assassin creed game :)
Nah I've got Ubisoft plus included with PS Plus, so I can't upgrade to Uni premium. Ugh.

Jul 6, 2024
United Kingdom
Has that Amelia Grace acc been deleted? I missed it!
Also adventures with my reborns , Claire don’t try to be too innocent … some of us have heard the voice notes you sent to J about S, when you were actively bullying Sabby. And the vile messages. Cannot stand people who try to make out they’re whiter than white. 🤬🤬
Since when was I bullying her not once did I! She was the one who started on me and I defended myself ? And now your getting on your high horse yet your sat on here trailing the back out of her? Fancy taking a proper look at the messages cause I’ve them all here lovely 😘 crack on with ya delusional thoughts

Jul 6, 2024
United Kingdom
Well all I can comment on is what I heard myself from voice notes of Claire admitting everything was her. I’m not slating her but she’s not as innocent as is made out. I think it’s been going on years they are all as bad as each other. 😂😂
What was me? You heard a voice note but you don’t know the full story come to my house and I’ll show you the messages 🐀

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Does anyone remember the getsabrinaofftiktok account, said about something happening tomorrow that her and 2 men teamed up and something was happening on Friday, did anyone believe it,I hope they weren't and something is going to happen tomorrow.
I remember that but I think the TikTok page is gone I was looking for it earlier as I thought of this to

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Does anyone remember the getsabrinaofftiktok account, said about something happening tomorrow that her and 2 men teamed up and something was happening on Friday, did anyone believe it,I hope they weren't and something is going to happen tomorrow.
I remember them posting about it yes, something about a live, exposing her. Its not a good idea, especially as members children have been brought into things. I hope it doesnt happen. Besides when you have someone like that who is keeping photos of children/posting them etc you want them in the open so you can see what they are doing.

I hope Sabrina gets everything thats coming to her, benefits/animals/house wise etc but properly by the authorities not wild card vigilantes

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Jesus that eilas is a weird one,and sabby has a cheek to s sue of about her looks when her friends look like her,a wee comment from sabby oh sorry damian on one of her videos.
Just been looking at that girls account, if I’m wrong I hold my hand and say I’m sorry but I think she has a disability and I don’t think she has kids but I do think her new build house is a complex house from the council.please try and keep the focus on Sabrina.