Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I ate you? I’m supported by an agency yes and I did have the chat out of concern not for bullying her and anything in the chat has been said on here by multiple people
I’m kind of lost I’ve never seen anything about you on here or maybe I’ve missed it? We deliberately try to keep other people out of it as this group is about Sabrina

May 24, 2024
ireland
Well, I managed to turn the Xbox off. This is me right now with that game. But I had to get a wash and a hair wash and fresh dressings. I just checked her TikTok for the first time since earlier and it seems very quiet. Too much venom last night has to try do damage control now and put on the ‘I’m such a nice lady with such a hard Life’ act on now till the next time. Also who is arguing I don’t understand nothing has been mentioned ?? How’s every one doing tonight my dyaaaarlins?

Attachments

• IMG_3840.jpeg
    IMG_3840.jpeg
    184.3 KB · Views: 51

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Sorry haven’t been about much took me a few days catching up! That was some read!!

So much for her new account being positive 😂😂😂 that didn’t last to long

Bing bina isn’t happy unless she’s fighting with others

As for contacting childrens school about what their parents do online bina!! Clutching at straws there go ahead and see what happens big woman

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Something interesting came to light. I could be way wrong but iv just studied something.
2 screenshots.
Damian. Username Jayjay1283
Sabrina’s date of birth 23 April 1980

1 (1980) 2 (23) 8 (1980) and 3 (23)

Tell me I’m not tripping
That’s usually how they pick your username based on the info you give them. Well done Sabrina you really pulled the wool over our eyes