Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
"obviously the 2 of them share" :rolleyes:
Share what? How?

£20 to buy her dolly a Christmas present?
Never mind the ficticious and the invisible children she pretends about
Her DOLLY:oops:

Come on now, surely the DWP HAS to step in?
I’m in disbelief at her behaviour. How can the dead share and play with toys!? Her excitement over those toys, that won’t ever get opened or played with. She’s a disgrace wasting her money on this fantasy then having the cheek to ask people to help her fund vets bills and taxis!
I don’t know what other way to say this other than your kids aren’t alive Sabrina. You have no kids. You are a single woman who lives alone yet your house has more toys than that toy shop. If you believe in spurts that’s your prerogative, but I’m pretty sure spurts don’t need toys or clothes or anything else for that matter!

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Oh do me she got Logan a kids laptop 🥴
I really cannot with her anymore. She is buying for attention and nothing else, anyone in their right mind knows there are so many children who are going without.

If Sabby had her fing wits about her she should have been in a position to foster/adopt, but no; she she chose the perpetual victim act instead. Absolute balloon.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I really cannot with her anymore. She is buying for attention and nothing else, anyone in their right mind knows there are so many children who are going without.

If Sabby had her fing wits about her she should have been in a position to foster/adopt, but no; she she chose the perpetual victim act instead. Absolute balloon.

She has said she wanted to foster/adopt but "due to my mental health" she wasnt allowed
IS ANYONE SURPRISED??
I wouldnt let her look after my houseplant