Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She has said she wanted to foster/adopt but "due to my mental health" she wasnt allowed
IS ANYONE SURPRISED??
I wouldnt let her look after my houseplant
speaking of houseplants we haven’t seen the two she had 😂 she would be dangerous around a child think of all the things she would be saying to them it’s awful and th e shouting and screaming

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
"Do I look like I give a do"?
YES, the CONSTANT videos about here proves you CLEARLY care
reading here after promising Jamie, tut tut tut

"Do I tell you how to spend your money"?
No because we EARN ours
we arent one utter BEG who lives off other peoples money

PS The ridiculous voices make you look even more pathetic than you already are. Children grow out of doing that by the time they are 10 years old

PPS I am ENTITLED to my opinion

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s a joke she really is. She can dress it up whatever way she wants, the fact is she has no kids. She’s playing pretend house with her dollys and spurts. It’s tragic. She’s tragic.
If it really made her happy then she could do it in private instead of posting it 😂 and fighting with herself and everyone else in the process she can’t do anything without attention

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
No harm bina but I’ll give my opinion on what you buy as my full time wage allows you to buy clothes for your Dolly’s
I know!!! Out working for her to buy se. She is oh I'm entitled to it while I'm away all day slogging to get money for my real kids and keep a roof over our head. It's well for her has it to spend on se. She sickens me no sense of value or morals.